But I am such a marketer’s dream come true and will buy any new flavored frappe available. Birthday cake? Had to try… and recreated it HERE. Java Chip? An old favorite. Caramel Coconut – remember that one? Deliciousness. And s’mores? Done for. I live for s’mores flavored anything.
Which reminds me that a couple days ago, I tried the s’mores frappuccino and then later went to froyo with my sister, whereupon I purchased a s’mores froyo. It was totally a s’mores day and we ate it outside where they had a fire pit and where obnoxious teenagers who just swiped their first pack of cigarettes were playing cornhole and being annoying.
I thought back to those days where I’d be mock-offended at whatever a cute boy said, so I’d playfully hit him and act humorously sensitive so he’d swoop me into a hug and (hopefully) kiss me in front of an audience of poor, innocent, unsuspecting people eating frozen yogurt. I’d talk a little louder, gesticulate a little bigger, and keep my eyes peeled for people watching me and my super cute boyfriend be annoying teenagers. Aren’t we so cute? Everyone wishes their boyfriend was as cute as my boyfriend, I’d think to myself, even though in retrospect all of my boyfriends were kind of ugly. Sorry not sorry.
So as I hoovered froyo into my face while watching these teenagers smoke their first-ever cigarettes while playing corn hole and talking loudly, I fondly realized that you couldn’t pay me enough money to be a gawky, awkward teenager ever again. People say, “ah, to be 16 again” and I say been there, done that, and 0/10 would recommend.
Mostly because I was annoying (sorry, Mom) and because I ate chicken caesar salads and chocolate donuts daily and that’s disgusting. Also, see the note about ugly boyfriends. UGH.
ANYWHO. Back to s’mores stuff.
This frappuccino is amazing, people. It’s creamy, icy, and packed with s’moresy goodness thanks to all of the components which make it special: marshmallow whipped cream (!!), crushed Biscoff cookies on top, an ample amount of fudge sauce, and that s’mores base which rocks your face off.
10/10 would recommend.
Copycat S'mores Frappuccino
- 6 oz milk I used skim, but any kind works
- 1 Tbsp powdered vanilla coffee creamer dissolved in 1 oz warm water
- 1 oz Torani S'mores flavored syrup
- 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup plus more for drizzling
- 1 cup (about 1/2 package) Cool Whip frozen
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Crushed Biscoff Cookies or graham crackers
- First, make your whipped cream. In the bowl of a stand mixer attached with the whisk attachment, beat the heavy whipping cream on high speed until soft peaks form. Add in the marshmallow creme and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large blender, add the milk, coffee creamer in water, s'mores syrup, Cool Whip, two (2) Tablespoons of chocolate syrup and ice and blend on HIGH for about 1 minute.
- Spoon a heaping Tablespoon or two of the marshmallow whipped cream into the bottoms of two glasses; add about a Tablespoon of chocolate syrup. Pour the drinks among the two glasses and garnish with the remaining whipped cream. Sprinkle with crushed Biscoff cookies (what I used) or crushed graham crackers. Serve!
This S’mores Frappuccino is so amazing, you guys! It tastes just like the coffee shop’s but BETTER since it’s homemade. And that marshmallow whipped cream? INCREDIBLE. You won’t be able to resist this campfire treat!
Have a super sweet day!!