WHY DO YOU DO THIS?
I get that you can’t control when a sneeze will happen, and that terribly loud yelling that happens at the end of sneezing? Totally awkwardly uncontrollable. Likewise, the “AHHHHHHHHH” buildup is totally unnecessary and just makes you look like you’re a weird loser who fails at sneezing.
A couple days ago I was on a walk with Mannie when I heard this loud, high-pitched scream. I started looking around and checking my surroundings for the culprit. It was only then that I realized it was a woman’s sneezing as she walked by.
“Allergies, huh? They’re the worst!” she said as she bypassed me. I wanted to say, “and so are sneezes” but I figured that’d be a tad snarky. The woman already has to live her life with what is the most humiliating sneeze ever. She doesn’t need a random woman’s insult.
The point is? Try not to sneeze like you’re screaming bloody murder. Cut down on the whole AHHHHHH buildup about 143 notches.
But I digress.
A couple days ago, my dad wanted me to make some more of my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownie Bombs but it was creeping on 100 degrees outside and I was not about to turn on that oven. But then it hit me: I could totally make no-bake bombs with a couple of simple ingredient swaps. And thus, these No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownie Bombs were born.
The secret? Prepared brownie bites, which you can find in the bakery department of nearly all grocery stores. These little fudgy wonders are what sandwich the cookie dough filling and make the bombs extra rich and special. Pure deliciousness!
Now, who’s ready for any excuse to eat these?!
- 3 pkgs (about 42-count total) prepared fudge brownie bites (find these in your store's bakery section)
- 1 & ½ pkgs Chocolate CandiQuik
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 tsp milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Pinch salt
- 1 & ½ cups mini chocolate chips, divided
- First, make your dough: in the bowl of a stand mixer fixed with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until creamy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the milk and vanilla. Lastly, beat in the salt and flour until a soft dough has formed. Stir in ONE (1) cup of the chocolate chips.
- Take a brownie bite and place a rounded Tablespoon of dough on top of the brownie bite. Gently sandwich with another brownie bite, forming a sandwich. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and repeat with remaining sandwiches. There should be about 20-21 total. Pop in the freezer for about 30 minutes - 1 hour or until firm.
- Once firmed, melt the CandiQuik according to package directions until smooth. Dunk each brownie bomb into the CandiQuik, coating it completely with the chocolate, and return it gently to the foil-lined baking sheet. Top with the chocolate chips.
- Allow chocolate to harden before serving. Store leftover bombs in fridge for about 3 days, or in freezer for about 1 month.
These brownie bombs are so fudgy and irresistible! Packed with that luscious egg-free cookie dough, they’re a miracle bomb that doesn’t require an oven to prepare. Genius!
Like this recipe? Be sure to Pin, Stumble, Like, or Yum it to save it to your favorite boards!
Hope you have a fabulous day!!