A couple days ago, my dad wanted me to make some more of my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownie Bombs but it was creeping on 100 degrees outside and I was not about to turn on that oven. But then it hit me: I could totally make no-bake bombs with a couple of simple ingredient swaps. And thus, these No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownie Bombs were born.
The secret? Prepared brownie bites, which you can find in the bakery department of nearly all grocery stores. These little fudgy wonders are what sandwich the cookie dough filling and make the bombs extra rich and special. Pure deliciousness!
Now, who’s ready for any excuse to eat these?!
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownie Bombs
- 3 pkgs (about 42-count total) prepared fudge brownie bites (find these in your store's bakery section)
- 1½ packages Chocolate CandiQuik
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 tsp milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Pinch salt
- 1½ cups mini chocolate chips divided
- First, make your dough: in the bowl of a stand mixer fixed with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until creamy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the milk and vanilla. Lastly, beat in the salt and flour until a soft dough has formed. Stir in ONE (1) cup of the chocolate chips.
- Take a brownie bite and place a rounded Tablespoon of dough on top of the brownie bite. Gently sandwich with another brownie bite, forming a sandwich. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and repeat with remaining sandwiches. There should be about 20-21 total. Pop in the freezer for about 30 minutes - 1 hour or until firm.
- Once firmed, melt the CandiQuik according to package directions until smooth. Dunk each brownie bomb into the CandiQuik, coating it completely with the chocolate, and return it gently to the foil-lined baking sheet. Top with the chocolate chips.
- Allow chocolate to harden before serving. Store leftover bombs in fridge for about 3 days, or in freezer for about 1 month.
Like this recipe? Be sure to Pin, Stumble, Like, or Yum it to save it to your favorite boards!
Hope you have a fabulous day!!