Maple Caramel Bacon Crack

This Maple Caramel Bacon Crack is to-die for! Such an easy, foolproof dessert or appetizer that's loaded with buttery maple caramel and crispy, smoky bacon.So can we talk about these new Bayer commercials?

Have you seen them?

Basically, it shows regular people doing ordinary things when they’re greeted by the most morbid of notes explaining they’re going to have a heart attack tonight or tomorrow. One is of a woman having lunch with her woman friends when the receipt comes. On the bottom, instead of applying that BOGO coupon code, the waitress has kindly written out some omen that this woman is to have a heart attack today. I definitely wouldn’t be tipping that bitch, and that freaky shit would be written in my Yelp review. Just sayin’.

In another, a man walks to his car to find the ominous note tucked under his wiper blades. You’ll have a heart attack tomorrow, it reads. Instead of wondering what kind of sadistic freak would be leaving creepy natural-causes death notes on his Jetta, this dude just heads on home and picks up the convenient bottle of Bayer sitting on the counter next to the flour and takes a handful while smiling. I’m assuming since the Bayer has a regular place on the counter that these freaky notes probably happen frequently. “Awh, crap, babe, I got another heart attack note! Better take the Bayer!”

And then there’s this chick opening her mail with the biggest smile I’ve ever seen someone wear while opening mail. Does she not get bills? Junk mail that flies all over the street while carrying it in the house? Catalogs with 7 foot tall Bigfoot statues in them? Anyway, as she opens an inconspicuously blank yet jolly yellow envelope, her face falls as she’s greeted with a reminder that her heart attack will happen in 2 days. Like, who’s even sending this crap? It sounds like one of those awfully tacky Facebook quizzes you take when you’re bored at work that tell you when you’ll die, or those chainmail emails you used to pass around on AOL Instant Messenger that threatened that if you didn’t send some message to 71 people in the next 42 minutes, you’d die. And how come those fake-threatening messages were always written by dead kids? How do dead kids even access a computer?

So like, say I’m having lunch with my friends and the waitress brings by the check with morbid forewarning of my impending stroke. Liiiike, do I even need to pay my bill? Because stroke bills cost an arm and a leg and in hindsight if I’m going to be dying of a stroke, do I really need this chicken salad sandwich? Or can I get my meal comped for having your waitress be some kind of demonic bearer-of-bad-news? Could she maybe have made a mistake and had meant to drop it off to the table with the decrepit man eating spinach dip with a spoon? Should I bring this up to the management? Excuse me, sir, but I was just minding my own damn business when your grim reaper waitress brought by my check with this freaky message. And could she just be bitter for some reason? Maybe she was having a hellish morning and decided to take it out on an innocent diner by writing some unfortunate tales-from-the-crypt message on the receipt. This message will rock her mind!!! she thinks as she maniacally chuckles.

So many questions for Bayer and their weird psychic/psychotic harbingers of heart attack notes. How do you even apply to be a cardiac-arrest note-passer? Is there some kind of application on Craigslist? Job Duties include: writing terrible, threatening messages to random strangers and stalking said strangers so you can send them jolly yellow envelopes or put the folded notes on their Jettas. Must have decent handwriting because the last thing they want to see before they croak is your chicken scratch handwriting. That sh*t needs to look like calligraphy.

This Maple Caramel Bacon Crack is to-die for! Such an easy, foolproof dessert or appetizer that's loaded with buttery maple caramel and crispy, smoky bacon.Anyway. If there’s one thing I want to eat before I die, it’s definitely this Maple Caramel Bacon Crack. It’s highly addictive and extremely delicious. Smoky, sweet, crunchy, buttery, chewy — the perfect conglomerate of badassness. And it has only four simple ingredients, all of which you probably have in your pantry right now. It makes for a quick appetizer, a great snack, a delightful dessert, or hell, even an entree — I don’t judge. And you can switch it up to suit your tastes! Add chocolate chips for a pop of sweetness, or add a pinch of red pepper flake for some heat. The world’s your oyster, dude.

But you better make it, or else. Or else.. I’ll leave you foreboding notes in yellow envelopes until you make it.

NOTE: Some people have had issues with the crack sticking to the foil. I highly suggest greasing the foil VERY well, or try using parchment paper instead. I’d hate to see your crack fail!

This Maple Caramel Bacon Crack is to-die for! Such an easy, foolproof dessert or appetizer that's loaded with buttery maple caramel and crispy, smoky bacon.*slightly adapted by Oh Bite It’s recipe

Maple Caramel Bacon Crack
Author:
Recipe type: Treats
Cook time:
Serves: 6-8

Highly addictive, sweet, smoky and SO easy, this Maple Caramel Bacon Crack is your one-way ticket to flavortown. The four simple ingredients are probably in your pantry right now! Once you go bacon crack, you can't go back.
Ingredients
  • 1 lb. bacon
  • 1 pkg Pillsbury crescent rolls
  • ½ cup maple syrup
  • ¾ cup brown sugar
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet (like a 15x10) with foil and liberally grease the foil with cooking spray. Unroll the crescent rolls into one single plane of dough and pinch any perforations together to seal. Stretch the dough out to fit the size of the pan with your hands so it's even. Prick the dough with a fork all over. Set aside.
  2. Meanwhile, cook your bacon. I like cooking mine in a skillet, but you can bake it - whichever you prefer. Cook it until it's technically safe enough to eat and just about done, but still lighter in color and not quite crispy. You don't want it fully cooked and crispy as it will continue to cook in the oven. I pulled mine out of the pan right when they were a medium-pink color. Drain the bacon on a paper towel-lined plate.
  3. Drizzle ¼th cup of the maple syrup over the crescent roll dough. Sprinkle with about ¼th cup of the brown sugar. Top with torn pieces of the cooked bacon. Drizzle the remaining maple syrup on top of the bacon pieces, and top with the remaining brown sugar.
  4. Bake for approx. 25 minutes or until bubbling and caramelized. Remove from the oven and allow the pan to come to room temperature or warm to the touch before cutting or breaking into pieces. You can serve this at room temperature or slightly warmed. It tastes best the day of, but can be eaten the next day if stored airtight.

This Maple Caramel Bacon Crack is to-die for! Such an easy, foolproof dessert or appetizer that's loaded with buttery maple caramel and crispy, smoky bacon.When I pulled these out of the oven, I practically had to fight my family off of the pan — and it was still bubbling up and piping hot! The aroma of hot cooked bacon is irresistible, but when it’s baked with buttery crescent rolls, then marinated in an intoxicatingly sweet brown sugar and maple mixture which caramelized every crispy slice, it becomes insanely addictive and hard to stop eating. The bacon gets caramelized and crispy thanks to the maple and brown sugar, and the crescent rolls create an almost bark-like texture — not too crispy, but just the right texture to hold up all that caramel & bacon goodness. And as soon as California allows human and bacon to marry, I’m taking this to the courts. Just sayin’.

Hope you have a delicious day!!

Comments

1. omigosh whaaaat???! I have NOT seen those commercials-how awful! Ugh. Goodness.

Maple bacon crack, however, is just…like…pure heavenly deliciousness! I’m dying over this gooey goodness!

2. OMGeeeeee maple and bacon in a brittle with caramel! Over the top amazeballs! LOVE it!!

3. Karen Loske says:

Sounds perfect. I don’t think it needs anything else but since you mentioned chocolate chips for extra sweetness, well, here’s a thought. Go a little Elvis and toss in a few PB chips. Just sayin’.

4. I am not above putting the bills and junk mail back in my box. Just sayin’!

Holy addicting! I need these is my life like I need to gain another 10 lbs but I think I must! They look sooooooo good! Maple. Bacon. Perfection.

5. Ever since I saw this on instagram I’ve been dreaming about it!!!

6. This sings to my salty-sweet loving soul!

7. And here I was thinking I was all done with maple bacon recipes, and THEN I see this glorious treat! Agh. I need this in my life.

8. Ha ha, yelp review… you’re too funny Hayley! This looks AMAZING! I could really hurt myself on something so delicious, I think this is a must make for Christmas goodie bags this year.

9. Is there a homemade alternative to the crescent rolls that would work?

Hi there! Not that I know of, no. You could probably try it with saltine crackers or graham crackers since they’re sturdy and known as a great toffee base, but I’m not confident how well it’d execute as well as the crescent rolls.

• Hi I used a gluten free baking mix and did a bisquit recipe with it and it turned out Marvelous ,and still super easy! So even if it’s not gluten free your after try a baking powder recipe and just spread it on the baking sheet. It absorbs the toffee mixture very well. Rave reviews for this recipe!

Val, SO HAPPY to hear you had success turning this dish gluten-free! That’s AWESOME and I’m so glad you got rave reviews! It truly is delicious 🙂 Happy Holidays!

• Did you bake the GF bisquit mix first? Or did you put all ingredients on it before baking? Thanks!

• Do you using light brown or dark brown sugar ?
        Do you use pure maple syrup?

10. Oh my bacon! I’m going to make these for dh’s bday. And the bayer.. I almost died from asprin poisoning in july. I won’t touch asprin again.

Oh my gosh, Jennifer, that sounds so scary! SO glad you’re still here and I really hope you enjoy the bacon crack. *hugs*!

11. appetizer

12. Sue Hartman says:

I Cant Wait To Try These. Can You Use Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls? Not That It would Matter Much.

13. Has Anyone Used Peppered Bacon? If So How Did That Turn Out?

That would be really good, Sue!

• PortlandJules says:

You don’t mention whether you use thin or thick bacon – which is better?

Hi Jules! I typically use regular ol’ bacon from the grocery store. Nothing super thick or special 🙂 I like Farmland Bacon because it’s usually cheaper and has a great flavor. You could use whatever you have on hand or prefer best! Super thick would be delish!

• Light or dark brown sugar?
            Pure maple syrup?
            Please and thank you😊

Hi Susan! Either kind of brown sugar is fine, and I used the bottled pancake syrup!

• Just made it with peppered bacon. It’s soooo good!

• I mixed a small amount of cayenne with the brown sugar and it was amazing. I think I didn’t cook it long enough though. It was too gooey in the middle and I had a really hard time getting it off the pan. Thoughts?

Sounds great with the spicy twist, Kelley! As far as baking goes, it just sounds a little underdone is all. Either that, or it didn’t have enough time to set up afterwards. Glad it tasted great though!

14. Yum! I’m making this for a baby shower this weekend. Are you supposed to stretch the crescent dough to fill the entire pan??

I’m thinking about making about 5 times the recipe….

Thanks!
    http://www.playingforeats.com | Carly

Hi Carly! Sorry for the delayed reply; yes, the crescent roll gets stretched across the entire pan. Enjoy; this recipe is fab!

15. Took it to a Halloween party and it was a big hit. Now everyone is asking me for the recipe and I want to keep it to my little ‘ole self. It’s so easy and fabulous!

16. Well, craptastic! Now I have to run to the grocery store again and get some bacon, because this sounds soooo good!! This would be great for a take-along treat for those holiday parties!!

Thanks!!

Niki, it is a FANTASTIC holiday take-along for parties! I guarantee it’ll be first to go 🙂 Happy Holidays!

17. PortlandJules says:

Well I made a TRIPLE batch today for our company Thanksgiving potluck – and won first prize!! Woo hoo! (Note: if you try scaling it up like I did, be prepared to cook it a lot longer. I think it was maybe 45 minutes instead of 25, and I still had to throw out some doughy pieces in the middle – but not much.) Thanks for the recipe and for the first place win! I’d give it five stars except I couldn’t eat it because I’m allergic to wheat. But that’s okay because everyone else loved it!

18. Tasted absolutely amazing.Have you ever made this on parchment paper? The foil stuck to the bottom of this.. Even though I did use a lot of cooking spray. Also what size cookie sheet and did you use. Thank you.

Patty, I haven’t tried making it on parchment yet (I generally like using foil myself) but I’d imagine it’d work great on parchment, too! (Or you could try using a silicone liner, like a SilPat, in place as well!) I used a large rimmed cookie sheet — I believe it’s a jelly roll pan size, 10×15 if I’m not mistaken.

• Jaclyn Havinga says:

Patty, I used parchment paper on a regular cookie sheet and it worked great! I took this to a fourth of July cookout tonite and it went quick! Everyone was raving about how delicious it was, and it was SOOO easy! Highly recommend!

19. Ok I didn’t have any maple syrup so I used Ms. Butterworth syrup and it is baking in the oven……….I’ll let you know!

• It’s to of the oven , cooled and cut. Mmmmmmmmmmmm buttery delicious! I will make this again!
      Thanks!

Hey there, Cricket! Yep, in a pinch when I don’t have maple syrup, I’ll use the pancake stuff at the store! Glad it worked out, and thanks so much for commenting 🙂 xo!

20. I tried this, but either the temp is off or time. Mine came out extremely mushy 🙁

Mushy!? Oh no! I’m sorry, Jeni. They should start to harden and crisp up as they cool, which may help in the future. I’ll look at my recipe and make adjustments if needed, but perhaps your oven needs re-calibrating. Sometimes ovens can burn too hot or not hot enough at certain temps. Regardless, I’m sorry it didn’t turn out!

• What about par cooking the crescent roll and then adding the rest of ingredients and return to oven to further brown?? Would this help from the sticking and the mushy center?

Anne, you could definitely pre-bake the crescent rolls for a couple minutes prior to adding the rest of the ingredients. I think the “mushy” center comes from people not allowing it to set completely after baking.

21. Get your damn nails done before to take a picture of them. Damn.

22. mine turned out a mushy mess! Ugh. Totally stuck
    To foil. Did anyone try the graham cracker base suggested?

Patti, I’m so sorry to hear that! 🙁 I’m assuming you sprayed the foil really well with cooking spray?

23. I can’t wait to try this! When you prick the crescent dough, do you poke all the way through or just enough to rough up the surface?

Jeanne – I poke it just enough to get through the surface. Essentially you’re just creating holes in the dough so it won’t puff up and will remain a plane of dough 🙂 I can’t wait to hear how you like it!

24. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that the segue into the maple bacon thing was pretty much an entire blog post. And a good one, too.

25. It didn’t quite turn out for me like it was supposed to (in pictures). I don’t recommend foil for lining the pan with. Once it came out, the foil stuck to the brown sugar/syrup mixture like cement and peeled off into it and I had to lose a lot of the crescent because the foil splintered off into it so bad it would have taken forever to pick little shards of it out in the thick sticky mixture. I took it out of the oven when it was bubbling, but it was about 21 mins when I took it out. It didn’t crisp up as much as picture shows and I for sure couldn’t cut it into pieces like in pictures from it sticking and peeling into foil. I’m assuming with that I probably just needed it in oven longer, (for crispiness) or some other thing happened. The crescent was brown but it just wasn’t really crispy. The recipe did taste really good! But with the hassle in the negatives, I sadly probably wouldn’t make it again. I hope this helps and works better for others, cause I really wanted this one to work for me! Maybe it was just something I did wrong, I have no idea.

Hey Katie! I am so sorry you had issues with your recipe. 🙁 Unfortunately I have made this time after time and it continues to work for me as the recipe states, and without having been in your kitchen it’s impossible for me to know exactly what happened or went wrong. I apologize!

• The same thing happened to me. 😔

• I made these for a bake sale – used parchment with cooking spray – no real sticking – but the center didn’t set up. I think as it baked the maple pooled in the center. So I tried another batch with a sheet of puff pastry. Same idea – prick all over with a fork. It was delicious and crispy. Everyone loved it! Thank you!

26. Wendy LaBranche says:

I’m baking these right now!! I’ll let you know what the fam says! I too had to use regular syrup. Thanks for the great recipe!

27. i have a double batch in the oven as I type. Can’t wait to taste the final product!

28. How long do they stay crispy for? A day, few days? I am considering making these for my husband for Father’s Day 🙂

I’d suggest making them right before you plan to serve them. I can’t vouch for the crispiness after a day because ours never lasted that long! 🙂

29. Hi~ 🙂
    It was brought to my attention that you failed to credit the source for this Bacon Crack recipe (unless it’s in there somewhere?), which was created by me for Pillsbury. I’m sure it was just an oversight, but can you please make mention of it? Thank you!! ..and it looks great!

Amy

Hey Amy! Thanks so much for the awesome recipe! I do have it credited right above the recipe box. I would never use someone’s recipe without credit, so rest assured you’re properly credited. Thank you! xoxo.

30. I wish the directions would have specified as afterwards I saw in the comments that the dough gets spread out across the entire pan. Recipe calls for stretch the dough a little. I did have to bake this longer than the called for time. Very hard to get off of the foil so it wasn’t pretty pieces, I did spray with cooking spray. However it tasted great, maybe next time don’t wait for it to cool as much so it can come off easier. Thanks for the recipe.

31. Calophi says:

Has anyone tried to freeze this? My husband’s brother makes something similar called “death crackers” with saltines, butter, and chocolate, and it gets frozen. I need to make this a day ahead and I want to make sure I store it properly.

I haven’t tried freezing this, and I’m not sure I’d recommend it. The “cracker” base may get soggy.

• Calophi says:

I didn’t mean to imply I was making this with crackers. I was saying that the cracker recipe is similar and gets frozen. And then you kinda just eat it frozen. I am making this as-written as we speak. 🙂

32. Nice !!!!. Thanks for the recipe.
    Can i eat this any time of the year?

33. Does it need to be real maple syrup, or does breakfast syrup like Mrs butterworths work?

34. Came across this on pinterest. I need to make it. However, what size baking sheet did you use to stretch to fit the crescent dough? I feel like if it only makes 6-8 servings it would be a small 8×8 but I’ve never seen a baking sheet that small only a baking pan. Any input?

35. Tamara Holmes says:

I ended up with nothing but a sticky, soggy mess. Followed your directions and didn’t work for me. Won’t be trying it again as it’s expensive to waste that much maple syrup and a lb of bacon for something that didn’t work. Wish it would have worked for me, glad it has worked for others. Now I have a huge mess to attempt to clean up. 🙁

36. CAN NOT WAIT TO TRY THIS ON MY BACON LOVING FRIEND

37. Bacon Cracked Creatives says:

Made these for a work party the night before. Wrapped them up and placed in the fridge overnight. I heated them up in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Everyone went crazy for them and they were all gone! I wish I would’ve made a special batch just for myself 🙂 Will make again. Thanks so much!

38. Should i use light brown sugar or dark brown sugar?

39. Sounds like a great gift for my BACON-LOVING sister-in-law! Can it be mailed or does it need to be refrigerated?

Nancy, I would consume it within 1 day, so I don’t think it’d be great to mail unfortunately. Sorry about that! You could always order some bacon for your sister to be shipped to her home and include it on a recipe card for her to make! 🙂

40. Do not use aluminum foil!!! no matter how much you grease it!!! I was able to salvage most of the crack. The edges were compromised the most (probably the best part) I shall attempt again but on parchment paper

41. We made this for Thanksgiving and were terribly disappointed. We followed the directions as written, and what came out of the oven looked like we had done it correctly – it was hot and bubbling, and gorgeous. We let it sit for over an hour before trying to cut it, and it was a mess. The foil stuck to the bottom of the crust (we sprayed liberally with cooking spray as the recipe indicated), and it was not crisp, crunchy, cuttable, or breakable. Instead, what we had was soggy and incredibly hard to work with. It was not until digging way down into the comments that we saw that the dough was supposed to be stretched out to cover the entire pan. Instead, we had followed the directions as written to stretch out the dough “a little”. All in all the flavors are there, but we had to throw out 3/4 of what we made as it was stuck to the foil.

42. So, I just made these and,um yeah, FANTASTIC!!! I just wanted to share my one little modification– after I made the bacon, I used the bacon grease to grease the foil and I had NO problems with sticking and an extra layer of bacon flavor 😉

43. After so many people have had fails, I am surprised that you haven’t edited your recipe to show that the dough should be spread out to fit a 10 x 15 pan. It is obvious to me that the results that are mushy are because they are covering a smaller area of the pan and the dough is therefore too thick. I would have made the same mistake if I hadn’t read ALL the comments.

44. Lol. Needed that this rainy Monday morning.
    Have a great day

45. Did you use the small pkg (5 count) of crescents or the large (8 count) for the recipe?

46. Beverly Ristuccia says:

Wondering if you used real maple syrup or artificial maple syrup in the recipe.

47. Hi, wondering if we could use Phyllo dough instead of the crescent rolls?
    Looking for an easier alternative for the dough…perhaps something we could roll out to get to the edges of the pan..seems to be the biggest challenge…
    Thank you in advance for your suggestions…

I think for this you’d want something more substantial than phyllo dough. Phyllo is so delicate and the bacon and caramel may be too heavy for it. This is why I think crescent rolls would work the best. They will fit in the right size pan! 🙂

48. Ok, so I tried this for the first time last weekend and it came out all mushy in the middle and the edges were the only part of the recipe that turned out well. I did let the batch cool off for at least 30 mins and it still didn’t turn out.
    A few things I did differently tonight. I left it in the oven for 45 mins instead of just 25mins. And it turned out great! Also, I did use parchment paper on this batch and there was no mess.

49. DehydraMan says:

Experiment is in the oven & looking gooooood. It’s going to the office tomorrow.

50. Anena O'Brien says:

This was delicious. I made it once. The I had to make it again because I ate too much of it. My can of rolls was expired, so I found some matzo crackers in my pantry. Can I just tell you it was almost as good as yours.

51. Made this today for Christmas Eve…..so addicting! I used parchment paper and did not have any issues with it sticking. DELICIOUS!

52. Hello from Iowa excited to make your dip.. Also I love your nail polish what color and brand is it ? Thank you .. Marilyn…

53. Thank you so much for this recipe. I’ve made it twice & it has been a hit each time.
    I followed the recipe exactly as you instructed the first time & I did have some sticking & mushiness as others have stated, but nothing I couldn’t salvage.
    For those with issues of sticking and mushiness, here’s what worked for me:
    Butter a small cookie sheet.
    Line it with parchment paper.
    Use 1 pkg. of crescent sheet dough.
    Follow Hayley’s instructions to assemble.
    Bake as directed except increase the time to 40-45 minutes.
    Definitely let it cool before cutting as this also gives it time to set.
    Came out perfect & looked just like her picture.
    Thanks Hayley!

54. I accidentally grabbed a pack of honey butter crescents (I didn’t know they even made them), and it was really good!

55. I really wanted this to be good because it seemed easy and like it would be a crowd pleaser. Not sure where I went wrong. Followed the instructions and it came out a sticky, soggy mess. We love bacon and it didn’t even taste good. We were supposed to bring it to a party and had to throw it away because we were too embarrassed.

Janelle, perhaps it didn’t set properly. When it first comes out, the caramel is still pretty liquidy.

56. Toni Ringer says:

I have seen that horrific commercial myself! Thought they were awful. But thanx to you I will laugh everytime I see them now! Thanx for the laugh, I even cried a bit. You made my day & I will definitely be making the bacon crack:)

57. Delicious, but I would suggest lining the baking tin with parchment instead of aluminum foil. I greased the foil well, but it stuck to the bottom, especially around the edges, from the overspill of deliciousness. Parchment will also allow the dough to crisp better. I preferred it once it cooled and solidified more. Great addition to brunch!

58. Grease the pan WITH BACON GREASE!
    OMYumm!

59. I made this today and I had the same issue, after 4 hours on the counter, it didn’t set and was mushy and gooey. I get that it needed time to set, but I thought 4 hours would be enough time. It was disappointing yes, but I might give it one more try none the less, because the bits of goo were darn tasty. I think I will definitely cook my bacon a little longer. I don’t think I rendered enough fat. I will use parchment per the suggestion. (I used a silicone mat, which I also suspect impacted the final product.) And I won’t get itchy at 23 minutes and pull it out early, I will keep it in longer for sure. The recipe has great “bones”, I just need to work on my execution. Thanks for the yummy idea! I am going to get this right!

60. If you do plan to serve the next day, do you need to refrigerate?

61. If you have leftovers, would they need to be refrigerated?

62. I just pulled these out of the oven for a party in a few hours. Fingers crossed!!! They smell great and the edges are brown…I can also see where some of the dough bubbled in the center, so hopefully this means no mushy center. Wish me luck!

• Amazing! They came out perfect. Left them in for 27ish minutes, parchment paper worked like a charm. The plate was wiped out at the party and even the men were asking for the recipe. Thanks for sharing!

63. Did anyone else have to cook this MUCH longer than 25 minutes?!?!

64. Well, mine were VERY soft so I cranked up the heat and they are now back in the oven. I hope they turn out ok.

65. Do you use real maple syrup or just pancake syrup?

Trackbacks

1. […] Maple Caramel Bacon Crack. Need I say more? […]

2. […] Try not to get addicted, I dare you. Click here for recipe. […]

3. […] Try not to get addicted, I dare you. Click here for recipe. […]

4. […] Try not to get addicted, I dare you. Click here for recipe. […]

5. Food #290 says:

[…] here via […]

6. […] from friends: Maple Caramel Bacon Crack from The Domestic Rebel Brown Butter Maple Tarts from I Wash You Dry Cinnamon Maple Whipped Cream […]

7. […] Maple Caramel Bacon Crack from The Domestic Rebel […]

8. […] so apparently Maple Caramel Bacon “Crack” is out-of-this-world-delicious, and highly addictive (hence the “crack” bit in the […]

9. […] Maple Bacon Caramel Crack – one of my most popular recipes! […]