Light, fluffy and refreshing, this Berry Cheesecake Fluff is perfect for scorching hot summer parties, BBQs, and poolside eating!
Do you ever have intense pregnancy cravings but you’re not pregnant? This happens to me all the time.
I call them “non-pregnancy cravings” because unlike a regular craving which gets squashed once you indulge in said craving, these “non-pregnancy cravings” stick around for awhile and you can’t get enough of said craving.
And right now, my cravings involve lots and lots of FRUIT!
I cannot get enough of the stuff, especially berries. I want them in my yogurt, my smoothies, as a snack, and smothered in this luscious cheesecake mixture ALL THE TIME!
This fluff is sometimes called a salad, and if we’re being honest, it’s the best salad I’ve ever had 🙂 No veggies or limp lettuce here – only juicy berries and a creamy cheesecake mixture.
It couldn’t be easier: just beat some cream cheese, a little granulated sugar, and a splash of vanilla extract together in a big bowl. Once it’s nice and fluffy, fold in some whipped topping. You could use whipped cream, but whipped topping is easy and more stable, so I prefer it.
After the cheesecake mixture is made, you simply fold in the berries – I used four types here (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries) but you can use whichever you prefer and omit ones you don’t like or whatever’s not on sale!
Let the mixture chill and set in the fridge for a couple hours before serving, and you’re good to go! I love that it’s only a few simple ingredients you probably have on hand and can be ready just in time for your latest backyard party or BBQ.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a long-standing date with this salad!
Berry Cheesecake Fluff
- 8 ounces (One 8-ounce package) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces (One 8-ounce tub) whipped topping thawed
- 6-8 cups assorted berries depending on the size of the berries, and how berry-ish you want it!
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract together with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy, 1 minute. Fold in the whipped topping until combined and smooth.
- Toss in the assorted berries and gently fold the berries into the cheesecake mixture. Cover and refrigerate the berry fluff for 1-2 hours or until set before serving.
Everyone will go crazy for this super simple Berry Cheesecake Fluff!
Have a super sweet day!