This Frosted Lemonade is a surefire way to cool down on a hot summer day! It tastes like a frosty, cool and creamy lemonade that makes for a decadent treat.
Of all the 90s/Y2K trends coming back into style, I am so glad frosted tips aren’t one of them.
I mean, I definitely didn’t skate by in the 90s and 00s without some ~questionable~ looks, so I have no room to talk. But frosted tips definitely weren’t one of the more becoming looks for men. Ahem, Justin Timberlake, I’m looking at you, honey! As long as the teens today don’t bring back low-rise jeans and shark-bite hem clothing, I think I can survive with the crop tops and belly chains. I will forever be scarred from the shark-bite hem clothing though. It’s just so… complicated? And confusing? And strippy? Why did we decide to wear skirts and tops with 18 different hem lengths, all torn up like we were brutally attacked by a bear or shark right before arriving to the party or red carpet?
But I digress.
Some frosted things are always going to be trendy, like Jack Frost nipping at your nose, frosted windowpanes when its cold out, a frosted Christmas tree… okay, so maybe I’m a little wistful for winter weather since it’s approximately 1000 degrees outside. Another awesome frost: this Frosted Lemonade.
I didn’t grow up with Chick Fil A (it came around town when I was a senior in high school) so I didn’t know about their frosted lemonade drink until I was older. But once I tried it, I was hooked. That stuff is seriously addicting! If you are unfamiliar, they take their lemonade and basically combine it with ice cream to make an ultra creamy, dreamy, frosty, cold, “frosted” lemonade – almost like a lemonade milkshake of sorts. It’s tart, tangy, sweet and creamy and I love the balance of the sweet cream and the lemonade.
And now you can make one at home which is even easier and far cheaper since you can make a huge batch. And if your drive-thru is like mine, it’s definitely nicer to make it at home because my drive-thru is always CRAZY busy.
You guys are going to fall in love with this crazy easy, super delicious Frosted Lemonade!
Best Ever Frosted Lemonade
- 1½ cups lemonade homemade or prepared
- 12 oz (1 can) frozen lemonade concentrate slightly thawed
- 16 oz pkg Cool Whip OR vanilla ice cream frozen (use either Cool Whip OR ice cream, not both)
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Add the lemonade, lemonade concentrate, frozen Cool Whip OR ice cream, and sweetened condensed milk to a blender and blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes. You may need to stop the blender and use a rubber spatula to push the Cool Whip chunks/ice cream chunks down into the bottom of the blender more, then restart the blender to continue processing until smooth and creamy.
- Distribute evenly among 2 large glasses, or 4-6 smaller glasses. Serve immediately. You can get about 2 Mason jars-worth of these, or 4-6 smaller glasses worth.
Sweet, creamy, tart and tangy – this Frosted Lemonade is soooo amazing!
Have a super sweet day!
Thanks For Sharing this amazing recipe. My family loved it. I will be sharing this recipe with my friends. Hope the will like it.