Disclaimer: I am partnering with Baileys Irish Cream on this blog post. I have been compensated for this post but all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting my blog.
I am so excited to be partnering with Baileys Irish Cream on these fantastic recipes today! After all, today is all about taking a little moment for yourself to indulge and what better way to do so than with a decadent, easy, homemade Baileys dessert?
As a busy gal running my own business, I am all about taking time at the end of the day for a little break to indulge in a favorite treat. Since I’ve usually been working all day, I don’t want a treat that’s super fussy – definitely something that can be whipped up relatively quickly but tastes like it has been carefully made all day.
When Baileys reached out to me to create five amazing, mouthwatering recipes for today, I knew I wanted to make something easy but impressive, decadent and rich but also something approachable that busy guys and gals could whip up. From the easiest Baileys Frozen Hot Chocolate to the slightly more advanced (but still super easy) Baileys Brownie Pudding Trifles, there’s literally something for everyone and each recipe is truly delicious!
So let’s talk about these recipes one by one – they are some of my new favorites and I know they’re going to be yours, too!
First up, we have these Baileys Cookie Truffles. Everyone loves those delectable chocolate sandwich cookies, but when you grind them up and add in some rich, creamy Baileys Irish Cream? Heavenly! I dipped mine in dark chocolate and finished with miniature chocolate chips to really drive home the chocolate flavor.
Second, I made this totally rich and divine Baileys Chocolate Mug Cake. If you didn’t know you could create rich and moist chocolate cakes in the microwave using a coffee mug and a few simple pantry ingredients, you’re in for a real treat! We’re replacing some of the milk in the recipe with Baileys Irish Cream and topping the mug cake with a homemade Baileys whipped cream to really send that Baileys flavor home. So fudgy, so delicious.
Next up I made the cutest Chocolate Chip Cookie Baileys Shooters. These are probably my favorite because they’re so unique and fun! We’re going to bake a yummy homemade chocolate chip cookie and press the dough in a greased muffin pan. Bake it up and create a well in the middle of the baked cookie cup using a shot glass to make a little bowl shape. Once cooled, we’ll coat the bowl of the cookie cup with melted chocolate (to help seal the cookie to prevent leaking and add flavor) and then you’ll just pour Baileys into the cookie cup, take a shot, and eat the shooter! So fun!
I also made these sumptuous Baileys Brownie Pudding Trifles which are a touch more advanced but still super easy, I promise! I just baked up a box of brownie mix (any kind you like!) and let it cool a bit before cutting it into bite-size cubes. While it was baking, I made a Baileys Irish Cream pudding from scratch using simple pantry ingredients. After both the brownies and the pudding cool for a little bit, you’ll simply layer your ingredients into little jars or trifle cups. The combination of creamy, silky pudding flavored with Baileys Irish Cream and those fudgy brownies cannot be beat!
Lastly, the easiest one of the bunch is my Baileys Frozen Hot Chocolate! This one is so creamy, frosty and sweet! Simply combine instant hot cocoa mix, milk, Baileys Irish Cream and ice into a blender, blend until smooth and frosty, and pour into chocolate-drizzled glasses for the ultimate icy treat! I like to top mine with more whipped cream and chocolate sauce, but however you decide to serve it, just promise me you’ll make it!
Which recipe will you make first?!
Baileys Cookie Truffles
- 30-36 chocolate wafer cookies if using Oreos, scrape out the filling and discard
- 4-6 Tbsp Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 pkg dark chocolate melting wafers
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips for garnish
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and set aside. Meanwhile, add the cookies to a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles fine crumbs. Add in the Baileys Irish Cream and mix again until mixture is moistened and holds together,
- Using a cookie dough scoop, portion out Tablespoonfuls of the mixture and roll into balls. Place on the baking sheet. Freeze for about 20 minutes or until firm. While they are freezing, melt the dark chocolate candy coating according to package directions or until melted. Dip the truffles into the dark melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip off and return to the baking sheet. Garnish with mini chocolate chips. Allow chocolate shell to set before serving.
Baileys Chocolate Mug Cake
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 3 Tbsp granulated white sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp Baileys Irish Cream, divided
- 2 Tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 2 Tbsp miniature chocolate chips, divided
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Liberally grease a microwave-safe coffee mug. In the coffee mug, whisk together the cocoa powder, flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt until combined. Add in the milk, 1 (one) Tablespoon Baileys Irish Cream, oil, and 1 (one) Tablespoon of the miniature chocolate chips. Mix together until combined.
- Cover the mug loosely with a paper towel to catch any overflow. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) for 70 seconds or until a cake tester comes out clean or with moist crumbs.
- While mug cake is cooking, make the whipped cream: In a small bowl, whip together the heavy cream and remaining Tablespoon Baileys Irish Cream together with a handheld electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Pipe or spoon the whipped cream over the warm mug cake and garnish with remaining mini chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Baileys Shooters
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1¼ cups miniature chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate candy melting wafers
- Baileys or milk, for filling the shooters
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees F. Liberally grease 2 muffin pans (or 15 cavities). Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until smooth, about 1 minute. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla until combined. Lastly, add in the baking soda, salt, and flour until combined. Stir in the miniature chocolate chips until combined.
- Drop 3-Tablespoonfuls of dough into each greased muffin cavity (you should get about 15 cookie cups). Press down on the dough lightly with greased fingers. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until light golden brown and set. Remove from the oven and immediately take a shot glass bottom and make an indentation in the center of the cookie cup, making a bowl shape. Cool the cookie cups in the pan about 20-25 minutes, then gently remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate candy melting wafers according to package directions. Using a spoon, spoon the chocolate into the center "bowl" of the cookie cup, coating all the bottom and sides and along the top rim of the cookie cup. This chocolate coating prevents the liquid from seeping into the cookie. Allow excess chocolate to drip off and return to the wire rack to set.
- Just before serving, fill with a little bit of Baileys or milk and serve!
Baileys Brownie Pudding Trifles
- 1 box fudge brownie mix, plus ingredients on back of box to make fudge brownies
- 1/3 cup granulated white sugar
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- Pinch salt
- 1¾ cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Prepare the brownies according to package directions and bake. Cool briefly and cut into small 1" squares.
- For the pudding: In a medium saucepan, whisk together the granulated sugar, cornstarch, and salt off the heat. Add in the milk, Baileys and egg yolks and whisk until combined. Bring the mixture to a bubbling boil over medium-low heat and cook 1-2 additional minutes after it starts bubbling, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and pour into a heat-proof bowl. Cover with plastic wrap directly onto the pudding and let cool for about 1 hour.
- For the trifles: Layer the brownies and warm pudding mix into little cups or jars. Serve warm or cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Baileys Frozen Hot Chocolate
- 3 cups ice
- 1½ cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 3 instant hot cocoa packets
- Chocolate sauce, whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles, for garnish
- In a blender, combine the ice, milk, Baileys Irish Cream and hot cocoa packets. Blend on high power for about 30 seconds or until blended and smooth. Pour among four glasses. Garnish with chocolate syrup, whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles, if desired.
Thanks for stopping by today, and thanks so much to Baileys Irish Cream for partnering with me on this super fun project!
Have a super sweet day!
[…] Original Source Link […]