This White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge is the ultimate holiday candy! Sweet and creamy white chocolate fudge with juicy bits of bejeweled cranberries swirled throughout. Simple, perfect and so delicious!
I dunno about you, but I am trying to plan all of my edible gifts this year for neighbors, my apartment complex office people, and friends. I always low-key stress over this because I am a recovering perfectionist and always want to give ALL the things. You would be 1000% correct if you guessed my love language is acts of service, because I am always trying to give the best gifts. In fact, I have been told many times I am a pretty good gift-giver… and I feel the pressure! 🙂
In my treat boxes for my neighbors and friends, I always try to make a good selection to please a little bit of everyone. Of course, even when I have the option to choose say, five different treats, I still worry about which ones to pick! What can I say, there’s always a very good selection! However, once I tasted this White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge, I knew it definitely had a concrete spot in my top 5 for gifting!
This fudge is SO creamy. Like, unbelievably creamy. It’s super sweet – as most white chocolate desserts are – and has a lovely almost melt-in-your-mouth texture. To counter some of the sweet bite, I added some sweetened dried cranberries which add a gorgeous bejeweled pop of color and a little tartness that pairs so beautifully with the white chocolate. This fudge is ultra simple to make, but it packs a delicious punch because it’s SO purely perfect with the white chocolate and cranberry.
Creamy and sweet with tangy cranberries bursting throughout – this White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge is the epitome of Christmas!
White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge
- 1½ cups granulated white sugar
- 7 oz (One 7oz jar) marshmallow creme/fluff
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9 square pan with foil, extending the sides of the foil over the edges of the pan. Grease the foil with some cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, add in the granulated sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk, salt, and butter and bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the white chocolate chips and vanilla extract until smooth and combined. Fold in the cranberries.
- Pour the hot fudge mixture into the prepared pan and spread into an even layer. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set before cutting into squares.
You guys are going to love this sweet and sinful fudge!
Have a super sweet day!
I have made this for years. I do have a few more “add in’s” that make it even more beautiful. Chopped pistachios and crystallized ginger. Takes it over the top!
Nikki, the crystallized ginger sounds amazing! Thanks for your review!