Feel extra festive when you make this White Chocolate Cranberry Bundt Cake! Moist and fluffy white chocolate cake studded with fresh cranberries and topped with a white chocolate ganache. So simple and delicious!
Y’all, I am in the holiday spirit!
I like Thanksgiving, I do! But Christmas is where it’s at for me. I definitely decorate early (liiiiiike November 1st early) but it makes me happy and it gets me in the holiday spirit!
This year looks a tad different for our holidays since we lost my grandma and uncle, but I am still determined to feel the joy of the season, even if things look and feel different with their absence.
So, in that regard, the first thing to do was decorate my apartment in all the festive trimmings. Girl, I have my tree, lights, bottle brush trees, figurines and stockings hung up, displayed and festooned around the whole place. Even my bedroom has a mini Christmas tree!
Next up, eating all the seasonal fare: butternut squash, turkey and stuffing, pies galore and of course – my fave! – peppermint! I can go ham on a bag of Ghirardelli peppermint bark squares, let me tell you!
And third: baking ALL THE THINGS! I hope you’re ready, because I have a ton of delicious Christmassy treats coming your way this month!
One of which happens to be this insanely delicious White Chocolate Cranberry Bundt Cake! I love white chocolate personally and I love it with cranberries since their tartness kind of cuts all the sweetness from the white chocolate. This cake is a perfect balance of sweet with pops of tart, juicy cranberries swirled throughout the cake batter and sprinkled on top of the finished cake. It almost gives this cake a bejeweled appearance which is not only gorgeous, but delicious, too!
And, my fave part: this cake is SO easy to make! Simply doctor up a box of white cake mix by adding in some white chocolate instant dry pudding powder and white chocolate chips, toss in some fresh cranberries, bake it up, and drizzle the white chocolate ganache and dried cranberries on top. Easy peasy and no one will know it started from a box!
Sweet, easy, beautiful and delicious, everyone will go nuts for this White Chocolate Cranberry Bundt Cake!
White Chocolate Cranberry Bundt Cake
- One box white cake mix
- One (3.4 oz) box instant dry white chocolate pudding mix just the dry powder; do NOT prepare the pudding!
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup full fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1¼ cups fresh cranberries
- Two white chocolate bars (about 8 oz total) coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees F. Very liberally grease a Bundt pan with cooking spray, or rub the pan with shortening and dust with flour. You want it really well greased!
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, dry pudding powder, eggs, oil, sour cream, and milk and beat with a handheld electric mixer until combined and smooth, about 1 minute. Stir in the white chocolate chips and the fresh cranberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan in an even layer. Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely in the pan. Once cooled, gently invert the pan onto a wire rack with wax paper underneath to catch ganache drippings.
- For the ganache, heat the heavy whipping cream in a microwave-safe bowl for 30-45 seconds or until hot to the touch. Add the chopped chocolate bars to the hot heavy cream and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir until smooth, then pour the ganache evenly over the top of the cake. Immediately sprinkle with the sweetened dried cranberries. Let ganache set, about 15 minutes, before serving.
Moist, soft, fluffy and sweet – this is going to be my new go-to cake recipe this holiday season!
Have a super great day!