These creamy, easy, no-bake Tiramisu Mousse Parfaits are inspired by the tiramisu dessert onboard the Caribbean Princess cruise ship at Sabatini’s Italian restaurant! Super delicious and simple to make, they’ll be your new go-to all summer long!
This post is sponsored by Princess Cruises. All opinions are 100% my own.
So as you may know, at the end of March I went on a Princess Cruise to the Caribbean, and it was amazing!
I absolutely love cruising – it is my favorite mode of transportation by far! Everything is built-in on the ship. What they say about it being a city on the ocean is 100% true. There’s shopping, dining, gambling, movies, games, spas, sports, pools… the list goes on and on!
But the food. The food and drinks are the BEST on Princess Cruises! Seriously, bring your appetite because you’re going to be eating all. day. long!
On our recent cruise, we stopped at Princess Cays, Bahamas; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Amber Cove, Dominican Republic; and Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos. They were all such gorgeous, unique islands with one thing in common: the bluest, most gorgeous crystal clear water I’ve ever seen! It was beyond gorgeous and I’m already dreaming up ways to head back to San Juan and Grand Turk, which were my two favorite islands!
But on days when we were at sea, the ship was my slice of paradise! One day, my mom and I hit up the Lotus Spa for relaxing 90-minute aromatherapy massages, and afterwards we went to the adult-only pool for a little dip and to read in the beach chairs. It was SO relaxing. We also got to experience The Sanctuary, an exclusive adult-only area with trees, beach loungers, cabanas and even a massage table with your own butler service and tea at 3pm. My mom and I packed up our beach bags and headed there where we napped in the shade, drank pina coladas and read our juicy books.
Later that night, we went to Sabatini’s Italian restaurant onboard and it was DIVINE. They offered a delicious, multi-course family-style meal with the freshest ingredients like imported Italian mushrooms, fresh cheeses, and house-made pastas. I had the beet and gorgonzola risotto which was a magenta color and so sumptuous and delicious! But little did I know I’d be in for a real treat for dessert!
Dessert was a flight of different mousses and puddings. There was a Nutella one with a Ferrero Rocher on top, a mascarpone and berry one, and a tiramisu one which was my FAVORITE. It was so good – like a little Swiss roll on top of a tiramisu-flavored mousse. I instantly knew I had to recreate this at home because the custard in tiramisu is my favorite part!
Now that I’m back on land, I whipped up these irresistible Tiramisu Mousse Parfaits… I know you’re going to love them! They’ll definitely tide you over until you can book your own Caribbean cruise!
Princess Cruises' Tiramisu Mousse Parfaits
- About 8 ladyfingers coarsely crushed into crumbs
- 8 ounces (One package) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar plus 1 Tablespoon divided
- 2 Tablespoons espresso or black coffee at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- Among four (14-oz) plastic or glass cups (I used Chinet crystal-cut cups), sprinkle the bottoms of the glasses with some of the crushed lady fingers. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and 1 cup of the confectioners' sugar and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for about 1 minute or until creamy and smooth. Slowly add in the espresso coffee and beat slowly to incorporate, followed by the vanilla. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in another medium bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream and one Tablespoon confectioners' sugar together with the mixer on high speed or until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture gently until incorporated and no streaks of whipped cream remain.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the mousse into each glass; sprinkle with a little cocoa powder. Top with a remaining 1/4 cup of mousse and sprinkle with additional cocoa powder. Can be served right away or refrigerated, covered, for up to 2 days.
I absolutely love how simple, tasty and TERRIFIC these tiramisu mousse parfaits are!
Have a super sweet day!