This Rice Krispy Treat No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is so flavorful, unique and INCREDIBLE! Easy, impressive, and quick to whip up, it’s a must-make!
This Valentine’s Day, I’d like a Valentine. This Valentine’s Day, I’d also like this Rice Krispy Treat No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. At least one of those will happen, and it isn’t the real-life male Valentine part.
You guys – online dating is bleak. I don’t know where you guys find your soulmate, because all I see is a literal sea of shirtless bathroom pics, vaping pictures (ugh), and/or dudes that I just know I shouldn’t even entertain. Ladies, you know the dudes I’m talking about.
I talked to a few guys, but found out they had some deal-breakers for me. I feel like every guy I’ve talked to with a modicum of interest has a deal-breaker! And believe me, they are BIG-TIME deal-breakers… not like, he likes the Cowboys or something… (though that would be a deal-breaker enough for my dad and brother).
Anyway, so if you need me on February 14th I’ll be eating my feelings with this cheesecake. Care to join me, fellow singletons?!
So. This cheesecake. It is INSANE.
It’s a riff off of my Rice Krispy Treat No-Bake Marshmallow Cheesecake recipe that I made last year, but this one has a strawberry cheesecake twist that’s perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Here’s the low-down: First, make your Rice Krispy Treat crust. Just make a batch of Rice Krispy Treats and instead of putting them into a rectangular pan, press them into a greased 9″ springform pan. The springform pan makes releasing the cheesecake SUPER easy! If you don’t have a springform pan, line a 9″ round cake pan with parchment and use the parchment to lift the cheesecake out once it’s done. Your cheesecake crust may be thicker since cake pans aren’t as high up the sides as springform pans are.
Let the crust set for about 30 minutes, then make your filling!
For the filling, cream together some cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and strawberry jam/preserves until creamy. Fold in marshmallow creme/fluff and Cool Whip, then spread this glorious mixture into the crust and smooth out the top. The hardest part – by far – is waiting for it to set (about 1-2 hours) before cutting into slices. If you want to get fancy, top it off with whipped cream and sliced strawberries. You know, for prosperity or something.
Now whatever you do, make this immediately!
- FOR CRUST:
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 5 Tbsp salted butter
- 1 (10 oz) bag miniature marshmallows
- FOR CHEESECAKE & GARNISH:
- 1 (8 ounce) pkg cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup seedless strawberry preserves/jam
- 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow fluff/creme
- 1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip, thawed
- Additional whipped cream and sliced strawberries for garnish
- Liberally grease a 9" springform pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter and marshmallows together until smooth and bubbly. Pour into a large bowl with the cereal and toss to combine. Pour the coated cereal mixture into the prepared pan and use the bottom of a greased drinking glass to gently press and compact the cereal mixture into the pan and up the sides to create the crust. Let set for 30 minutes.
- Cream together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and strawberry preserves until creamy and smooth, about 1 minute. Beat in the marshmallow fluff to combine, and then fold in the Cool Whip until fluffy. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the crust and smooth out the top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, garnish the cheesecake with additional whipped cream and sliced strawberries, if desired.
A crunchy, gooey crust with a smooth & creamy strawberry cheesecake filling… this cheesecake may be my new favorite dessert ever!!
Have a super sweet day!