I’m so excited to bring you this recipe today!
This White Chocolate Marshmallow Dip is incredible. I mean, it is out. of. this. world and into a whole new universe of awesomeness. Like, I literally don’t know if the Milky Way Galaxy can even handle this dessert, y’all.
It’s that good.
And it comes from my dear friend Melissa’s brand new cookbook, Melissa’s Southern Cookbook.
If you know me, you know I’m a Californian (and wannabe New Yorker) through and through. But my FAVORITE cuisine has to be Southern food. Hush puppies, biscuits & gravy, gumbo… it’s all gravy in my book, baby. I live for an amazingly crispy fried chicken or a killer banana pudding parfait. And this book has it all!!
First, you’ll be drawn to the gorgeous color photos of her recipes. Everything from Homemade Pimiento Cheese to Country Sausage and Grits Casserole, to Buttermilk Fried Chicken and Sweet Tomato-Glazed Meatloaf. And of course, my favorite chapter: the desserts! Lemon Sour Cream Pound Cake, Mississippi Mud Brownies, and last but not least, this White Chocolate Marshmallow Fruit Dip.
While this dip tastes amazing with fresh fruit, I also love it for cubed pound cake, brownie bites, even as a “sauce” for ice cream sundaes! You could also blend this dip mixture into an incredible milkshake or top a slice of apple or peach pie with it. OH MY GOODNESS.
But I like it just the way it is: as a wonderfully creamy, ultra dreamy, fluffy and smooth dip for fruit and pound cake. Simple, delicious, and perfect for summer get-togethers, backyard BBQs and potlucks. Everyone will be crowding this dish for sure!
*from Melissa’s Southern Cookbook
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (7 oz) pkg marshmallow fluff/creme
- Assorted fresh fruit, pound cake cubes, brownie bites, etc.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips and the heavy cream. Microwave on HIGH power for about 20-25 seconds. Stir, then microwave again for another 15-20 seconds. Stir once more until smooth and combined. Let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract with a handheld electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. Beat in the white chocolate mixture to combine. Lastly, beat in the marshmallow fluff until smooth and combined.
- Pour into a dish, cover and chill until serving. Serve with assorted fresh fruit, pound cake cubes, brownie bites, etc.
You guys are going to flip for this dip!
Have a super sweet day!
In the interest of full disclosure, I was generously provided with Melissa’s Southern Cookbook to review. All opinions are my own.