I came to this conclusion when I realized after working out that my pants were see-through.
Underwear. Underwear everywhere. All up in everyone’s sweaty gym faces. *groans*
In my defense, it wasn’t like I was wearing mesh shorts to the gym. They’re basic black bike shorts… ones I thought under the incorrect notion that they were opaque. I wasn’t dressed like I was going to the club. In fact, I kind of looked like a bum in bike shorts. What a sight to behold indeed.
And to think I was down on my hands and knees doing fire hydrants and mountain climbers with see-through shorts. I’ll bet that was a sight to behold.
What I want to know is, why didn’t anyone say anything to me? Not that I expect people to, but if I saw someone begrudgingly doing squats and realized her shorts were sheer I’d probably be pointing it out to her.
Maybe people were intimidated by my form? KIDDING. I have no form. And I’m hardly intimidating.
Anywho. After realizing this I immediately rushed home and insisted on stuffing my face with this Cake Batter Lush. If you don’t know, ‘lush’ is basically a pudding dessert and it’s absolutely heavenly. This one is flavored with the sweet taste of cake batter, and it’s positively perfect for any sprinkle-lover.
It’s made with French vanilla pudding and Birthday Cake Golden Oreos, which add to that cake battery goodness. You layer the lush with an Oreo crust, then top it with the pudding mixture and the Cool Whip. Lastly, I top it with more chopped Oreos and sprinkles for a festive touch and added crunch.
You guys are gonna love it!!
*adapted from my S’mores Lush recipe
- 36 Birthday Cake Golden Oreos
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 box (3.4 oz) French Vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dry Funfetti cake mix (just the dry powder)
- 4 cups Cool Whip (about 2 8-oz pkgs), divided
- About 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Place 20 cookies in a gallon size resealable bag and begin crushing the cookies with a rolling pin or meat mallet until the cookies become coarse crumbs. Pour the cookie crumbs into a large bowl with the melted butter and toss to combine. Press into a greased 8 or 9-inch square baking dish, compacting them loosely in there. Set aside.
- Wipe out the bowl and add in the pudding mix, dry Funfetti mix and milk, whisking until combined and letting sit for 2 minutes. Add in one package (2 cups) of the Cool Whip and 1/4 cup sprinkles, folding it in until combined. Carefully spread this mixture over the cookies in the pan.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top of the cake batter pudding layer.
- Crush the remaining cookies in another plastic bag until coarse crumbs as formed. Sprinkle the cookies over the top with the sprinkles. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours before cutting into slices to serve.
Have a sweet day!