This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackPackMixIns #CollectiveBias #shop
As a kid, one of my favorite snacks were Snack Pack Puddings! Chocolate was my favorite, but I didn’t turn up my nose at vanilla. There was just something so comforting, satisfying and delicious about pudding snacks that has transitioned with me into adulthood — I still love them and enjoy them as a nighttime indulgence!
Also: remember when pudding snacks were the basic chocolate, vanilla, tapioca, and butterscotch? Snack Pack Pudding now makes insanely-cool flavors like Chocolate Cupcake, Apple Pie A La Mode and Lemon Meringue Pie. I meaaan.. Little Hayley would have died over a Lemon Meringue Snack Pack! And how cool would I have been showing everyone at the elementary school lunch table that I had a Chocolate Cupcake pudding? Dude. I would have won that popularity contest and wouldn’t have even needed to manufacture the lie about being related to catalog models.
Anyway. Crazy-cool flavors aside, my favorite is still chocolate. You can’t go wrong with that rich, soft texture and creamy, milk chocolate flavor… which is why it works perfectly in these spooky Spider Pudding Pies!
Snack Pack Pudding is scooped from its packaging and is nestled into buttery graham cracker pie crusts, then topped with crushed Oreo Cookies and decorated to look like creepy crawly spiders! Kids and adults alike will delight in these fantastically easy treats and will love that it tastes great. Plus, I don’t know about you, but I love that Snack Packs have the same amount of calcium as an 8 ounce glass of milk. Hello, that means it’s practically a health-food. Huzzah!
And if spiders aren’t your thing, I also made some terrifyingly tasty Witches Cauldrons! These bad boys are chocolate cups filled to the brim with bubbling witches brew (aka, Snack Pack Vanilla Pudding!) and topped with the creepiest of ghoulish “spices” including crawly bugs and eyeballs!
So whether you’re on Team Spider or Team Witches, Snack Pack Pudding has got your back this Halloween! Walmart has a humongous display and assortment of Snack Pack Pudding on their Snacks & Crackers aisle, next to the Oreo Cookies and Nutter Butters. They also have this super fun Halloween display in the store where you can find some!
Now which of you goblins are ready to eat?! 🙂
- FOR SPIDER PUDDING PIES:
- 6 premade graham cracker pie shells
- 1 (4-pack) Snack Pack Pudding Snacks in Chocolate
- 6 Oreo Cookies, crushed
- Black licorice strings
- Gummy raspberry candies
- ½ square vanilla almond bark
- 12 white chocolate chips
- FOR WITCHES CAULDRONS:
- 12 premade chocolate tart shells
- 2 Snack Pack Pudding Snacks in Vanilla
- Green liquid food coloring
- Assorted creepy sprinkles (eyeballs, bones, bugs, etc)
- 2 squares chocolate almond bark
- FOR SPIDER PUDDING PIES: First, make the fangs for your pies. Melt the small piece of vanilla almond bark, then use it to gently attach two white chocolate chips to the rim of the pie shell for "fangs." Hold the white chips in place for about 15 seconds. Set aside.
- Spoon the Chocolate Snack Packs evenly among the pie shells. Top each pudding pie with crushed Oreo cookies. Snip off 1-2" long pieces of black licorice rope and slip four "legs" in per side of the pie for 8 legs total. Lastly, gently press two gummy raspberry candies into the front by the fangs for the eyes. Serve!
- FOR THE CAULDRONS: Spoon the Vanilla Snack Packs into a small bowl and stir in the green food coloring (start with one drop, then add more) until a desired shade has been achieved. Spoon the pudding, about 1 heaping Tablespoonful, evenly among the premade chocolate tart shells.
- Top each cauldron with the bubbling brew ingredients: sprinkles, candies, etc. Set aside.
- Using the chocolate almond bark, pipe broomsticks onto a sheet of wax paper. Let the broomsticks harden, then peel off and attach or serve with the cauldrons. Serve!
These couldn’t be simpler to whip up! Seriously — your guests would be hardpressed to realize this pudding came from a package! Not only is the end result impressive and festive, but Snack Pack Pudding tastes so authentic, creamy and rich that everyone will think you spent hours slaving over the stove. The only ones who will know your spooky secret are the spiders… and they’re getting eaten anyway 🙂
Be sure to follow Snack Pack on PINTEREST where they have a super-cool Halloween-inspired Pinterest Board happening now! You’ll be sure to find some spooky-cool and festive ideas for your Snack Pack Pudding!!
Find more Halloween and Fall snack creations on Pinterest
Have a fantastical day!!
Kayle (The Cooking Actress) says
BAHAHAAAA I love em! They look so creepy and cool yet YUMALICIOUS
Julianne @ Beyond Frosting says
Oh my gosh, these are so freaking cute!!
Laura @ Laura's Culinary Adventures says
Jennie @themessybakerblog says
These are so clever and absolutely scary.