I don’t mean to insult hubbies around the world or anything, but honestly, chubby hubbies are the best kind.
I mean, they don’t give you unconditional love and affection, or help fork over rent money, or change dirty diapers or give you diamonds, but they DO make your tastebuds awfully happy. And kinda give your belly this like, really warm and comforting kinda snuggle hug. And isn’t that what everyone wants in life?
I don’t really have much to say about these bad boys except that they are the gooiest, craziest little magic bars I’ve concocted. If you’re addicted to the ice cream, consider this your new drug of choice.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- ⅔ cup hot fudge sauce
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- ¾ cup chopped peanuts
- ¾ cup crushed chocolate-covered pretzels
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 13x9 inch pan with foil and mist it lightly with cooking spray. Set aside. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs and oil with a wooden spoon until blended. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the crust from oven and sprinkle evenly with the hot fudge sauce, peanut butter chips, peanuts, and crushed pretzels. Drizzle the top evenly with the scmilk -- you may not use the entire can, that's okay. Return the pan to the oven and bake for another 15 minutes or until the top is set and golden. Allow the bars to cool completely before cutting into bars.
Pretty please promise me you’ll make these? The ULTIMATE Ben & Jerry’s treat!!
Have a happy Friday!