Copycat S'mores Frappuccino
This Copycat S'mores Frappuccino tastes just like the real thing but BETTER because of the homemade marshmallow whipped cream and the creamy, icy s'mores-flavored base. You'll love this coffeehouse copycat!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Course: Drinks, Frozen Desserts
Cuisine: American, Dessert
Servings: 1 -2
Author: Hayley Parker, The Domestic Rebel
- 6 oz milk I used skim, but any kind works
- 1 Tbsp powdered vanilla coffee creamer dissolved in 1 oz warm water
- 1 oz Torani S'mores flavored syrup
- 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup plus more for drizzling
- 1 cup (about 1/2 package) Cool Whip frozen
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Crushed Biscoff Cookies or graham crackers
First, make your whipped cream. In the bowl of a stand mixer attached with the whisk attachment, beat the heavy whipping cream on high speed until soft peaks form. Add in the marshmallow creme and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
In a large blender, add the milk, coffee creamer in water, s'mores syrup, Cool Whip, two (2) Tablespoons of chocolate syrup and ice and blend on HIGH for about 1 minute.
Spoon a heaping Tablespoon or two of the marshmallow whipped cream into the bottoms of two glasses; add about a Tablespoon of chocolate syrup. Pour the drinks among the two glasses and garnish with the remaining whipped cream. Sprinkle with crushed Biscoff cookies (what I used) or crushed graham crackers. Serve!