This Butterscotch Pie is perfect for any holiday meal! Buttery, rich and loaded with butterscotch flavor, it's a great no-bake option for hectic days.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (3.4 oz box) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (8 oz tub) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/4 cup butterscotch sundae sauce
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
In a large bowl, whisk together the box of butterscotch pudding mix and the 2 cups of milk until blended. Let stand for five minutes, then add HALF of the Cool Whip and fold into the pudding mixture until combined. Pour into the prepared pie crust.
Gently spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top of the pie and garnish the trim with the butterscotch chips. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Just before serving, drizzle with butterscotch sundae sauce. Store leftovers in the fridge.