Strawberry Shortcake Fluff
This Strawberry Shortcake Fluff Salad is a delightful no-bake treat that comes together in minutes and tastes fantastic!! Perfect for any day, any time of year!
Servings: 8 -10
- 1 (21-ounce can) strawberry pie filling
- 1 (14 oz can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz package) Cool Whip thawed
- 1/2 loaf (about 2 cups) frozen pound cake cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Sprinkles for topping (optional)
In a large bowl, fold together the Lucky Leaf Strawberry Fruit Topping, the condensed milk, and the Cool Whip until combined. Fold in the pound cake cubes and the miniature marshmallows.
Cover and refrigerate the mixture for about an hour to set up.
Dish it up and serve! Garnish with sprinkles if desired.