No-Bake Pumpkin Marshmallow Pie
This No-Bake Pumpkin Marshmallow Pie is a cinch to make - only 5 ingredients! - and comes together quickly. Though it needs time in the fridge to set, make it in the morning or the night before and it'll be ready in about 6 hours!
- 1 prepared 9" graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (15 oz can) pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie mix)
- 1-2 tsp pumpkin pie spice depending on how spicy you want it
- 1 (7 oz jar) marshmallow fluff/creme
- 1 (8 oz tub) Cool Whip thawed
- Additional whipped cream for topping just before serving
In a large bowl, beat together the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and marshmallow fluff until the mixture is pale orange and has combined. Fold in the Cool Whip until uniform in color and fully incorporated, making sure to get the bottom of the bowl folded in.
Spread the mixture into the prepared pie. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 6 hours or overnight, or until set.
Just before serving, cut into wedges and serve with additional whipped cream and/or cinnamon sugar.