Rice Krispy Treat No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
This Rice Krispy Treat No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is AWESOME. Crunchy, crisp, creamy and smooth, it's a unique treat that's sure to please everyone!
Servings: 8 -10
- FOR CRUST:
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 5 Tbsp salted butter
- 1 bag (10 oz bag) miniature marshmallows
- FOR CHEESECAKE & GARNISH:
- 8 ounces (One 8 ounce pkg) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup seedless strawberry preserves/jam
- 1 (7 oz jar) marshmallow fluff/creme
- 1 (8 oz tub) Cool Whip thawed
- Additional whipped cream and sliced strawberries for garnish
Liberally grease a 9" springform pan with cooking spray; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, melt the butter and marshmallows together until smooth and bubbly. Pour into a large bowl with the cereal and toss to combine. Pour the coated cereal mixture into the prepared pan and use the bottom of a greased drinking glass to gently press and compact the cereal mixture into the pan and up the sides to create the crust. Let set for 30 minutes.
Cream together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and strawberry preserves until creamy and smooth, about 1 minute. Beat in the marshmallow fluff to combine, and then fold in the Cool Whip until fluffy. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the crust and smooth out the top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, garnish the cheesecake with additional whipped cream and sliced strawberries, if desired.