I’m so excited to bring this Strawberry Shortcake Fluff recipe to you guys today! It’s in partnership with Lucky Leaf – I’m a brand ambassador for them this year and I am so stoked!
Lucky Leaf is all about celebrating everyday, and this fluff is all about that life, too. It comes together in minutes, only needs an hour to chill, and starts off with a can of Lucky Leaf’s Strawberry Premium Fruit Filling & Topping… which happens to be one of my favorite flavors in their line-up.
This idea came to me because my Grandma Pat, whom I lovingly call “Grammie”, always makes fluff salads of some kind for holiday dinners and parties. Her usual staple is a classic fruit cocktail fluff, but sometimes she’ll jazz things up with a mandarin orange fluff or even pistachio fluff.
And if you haven’t been invited to one of Grammie’s parties, or you just haven’t had an older lady make you a fluff salad, it basically consists of fruit (canned, fruit topping, fresh), Cool Whip, and sweetened condensed milk all whisked together, and usually with added ingredients. Today’s fluff salad features strawberry fruit filling & topping, sweetened condensed milk, Cool Whip, miniature marshmallows, and pound cake pieces for that irresistible, unmistakable strawberry shortcake flavor!
Plus, I heard Valentine’s Day was quickly approaching, and this would be a nice alternative to a box of chocolates. Just sayin’.
And if you have kiddos at home, this would be such a fun dessert to make with them! Have them get involved in folding together the ingredients… or sampling every component for quality control
Either way, you guys have to give this fluff salad a try. (Oh, and bee tee dubs, I have NO idea why it’s called a ‘salad.’ Except that it’s the bestsaladever because it doesn’t have lettuce.)
- 1 can (21 oz) Lucky Leaf Premium Strawberry Fruit Filling & Topping
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pkg (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- ½ loaf (about 2 cups) frozen pound cake, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Sprinkles, for topping (optional)
- In a large bowl, fold together the Lucky Leaf Strawberry Fruit Topping, the condensed milk, and the Cool Whip until combined. Fold in the pound cake cubes and the miniature marshmallows.
- Cover and refrigerate the mixture for about an hour to set up.
- Dish it up and serve! Garnish with sprinkles if desired.
Be sure to connect with Lucky Leaf on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, and stay tuned for more delicious recipes with them! And for more recipes, check out their website!
Have a super sweet day!
In the interest of full disclosure, I am a brand ambassador for Lucky Leaf this year. I was compensated for this post, but all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support my blog!