Tropical Pina Colada Ambrosia Salad
This light, fruity and DELICIOUS Tropical Pina Colada Ambrosia has the flavors of the tropics built right in and is perfect any time of year.
- 1 (15 oz) can cherry fruit cocktail drained
- 1 small can mandarin oranges drained
- 1 (20 oz) can Dole Pineapple Chunks drained
- 1 (15 oz) can mangoes, drained and chopped if in large pieces
- 1½ cups shredded coconut divided
- 1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip Free thawed
- 1 container Pina Colada yogurt
- About 2 cups JET-PUFFED Fruity Fun Mallows
In a large bowl, fold together the Cool Whip Free and the Pina Colada Yogurt. Add in the canned fruits, marshmallows, and one (1) cup of the shredded coconut. Gently fold and toss to combine until coated.
Refrigerate the mixture for at LEAST 2 hours or until flavors have set together.
Optional, but recommended: if you'd like, toast the remaining 1/2 cup coconut. In a 300 degree F oven, line a baking sheet with parchment and lay out coconut in an even layer. Toast in 5 minute increments, stirring after each round, until golden. Sprinkle over the top of the ambrosia right before serving. Garnish with a cherry if you'd like.