Nutty Buddy Popcorn
This Nutty Buddy Popcorn is so simple to whip up and tastes amazing! Crunchy, creamy, sweet and salty, it's the perfect movie marathon or TV binge-fest accompaniment.
Servings: 6 -8
- 2 bags ACT II Butter Lovers Popcorn popped and unpopped kernels discarded
- 1/2 pkg vanilla candy coating I like CandiQuik
- 2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 8 crispy peanut butter chocolate wafer cookies like Nutty Bars, roughly chopped
- 2 squares chocolate candy coating
Line a flat work space with wax paper. In a large bowl, melt the vanilla candy coating until smooth and melted, about 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds. Once melted, stir in the peanut butter until combined.
Add the popcorn to the mixture and gently toss to coat the popcorn. Spread the popcorn out onto the wax paper in an even, single layer. Top evenly with the chopped cookies.
Melt the chocolate candy coating in another small bowl until melted; pour the melted chocolate into a resealable plastic bag, snip off the tip, and drizzle over the popcorn. Allow the chocolate to set, about 15 minutes, before breaking into pieces to serve.