No-Bake Margarita Cheesecake Pie
This creamy, icy cheesecake pie is packed with a puckery punch from margarita mix, cream cheese and Cool Whip. It's such a dreamy Cinco de Mayo or summertime treat!
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese softened
- 6 oz frozen margarita mix somewhat thawed
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip thawed
- Zest of one lime
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- Sparkling sugar optional but recommended for crunch and a cute "salt" appearance
In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese, margarita mix, and condensed milk with a handheld electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Continue beating for about 2 minutes or until creamy and smooth.
Spoon in the Cool Whip and lime zest and beat to combine. Continue beating for about 2-3 minutes or until mixture is thick and fluffy. Mixture will continue to thicken as you whip it.
Pour the mixture into the prepared crust and smooth out the top. Immediately freeze for up to 4-6 hours or overnight (overnight recommended) before cutting into slices. Garnish with the sparkling sugar right before serving. This is best served straight from the freezer or slightly thawed.