Triple Chocolate Banana Bread
This Triple Chocolate Banana Bread is PACKED with amazing, rich chocolaty flavor and is so moist and flavorful, you will forget it's actually a breakfast food!
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt I use plain, but you can use vanilla or banana flavor
- 2 cups mashed banana about 3-4 medium bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant dry chocolate pudding mix just the dry mix, do not make the pudding
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Liberally grease a 9" loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Add in the eggs, yogurt, banana, and vanilla and whisk to combine. Add in the cinnamon, flour, cocoa, baking soda and pudding mix and stir to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips.
Spread the batter into the prepared pan and bake for approximately 30 minutes. Tent the bread with foil and return to the oven to bake for an additional 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean or with moist crumbs. Cool in the pan completely before cutting into slices to serve. Serve dusted with powdered sugar if desired.