Easy Cold Brew Coffee Pie
This frozen, no-bake Cold Brew Coffee Pie is PHENOMENAL. Creamy, smooth and packed with coffee flavor, it's perfect for a hot day and for any coffee fanatic!
- 1 (3.4 oz box) INSTANT vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup cold brew coffee any brand is fine; I used sweetened cold brew coffee but unsweetened will work
- 1/2 cup milk or cream
- 1 Tbsp pure coffee extract or less if you want a less strong coffee flavor
- 1 (8 oz tub) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 prepared Oreo cookie crust
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Dark chocolate-covered espresso beans for garnish
In a large bowl, whisk together the instant pudding dry mix, the cold brew coffee, the milk and the coffee extract. Whisk until combined and slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Fold in the Cool Whip completely, making sure to get the bottom!
Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust and smooth out the top. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
Just before serving, pipe on whipped cream and garnish with dark chocolate-covered espresso beans. Cut into wedges and serve!