No-Bake Eggnog Cream Pie
This Eggnog Cream Pie could not be easier to whip up and it tastes JUST like eggnog: thick, creamy and smooth with spices and wonderful vanilla flavor.
Servings: 8 -10
- 1 9" graham cracker pie crust prepared, or homemade
- 1 (3.4-3.9 oz box) INSTANT French Vanilla pudding mix (or regular vanilla if you cannot find French Vanilla)
- 1¼ cups eggnog
- 1/2 tsp rum extract optional but recommended
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 (8 oz tub) Cool Whip thawed (or alternatively, you may use 2 cups freshly whipped cream)
- Additional whipped cream for garnish optional
In a large bowl, whisk together the instant dry pudding mix, eggnog, rum extract (if using) and nutmeg until thick, about 2 minutes. Fold in the Cool Whip or fresh whipped cream until fluffy and light. Spoon into the graham cracker pie crust and smooth out the top.
Refrigerate the pie for at LEAST 4 hours, or overnight, to set.
Just before serving, garnish with more whipped cream or Cool Whip and a sprinkling of nutmeg, if desired.