No-Bake Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Pie
This Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Pie is phenomenal! Creamy, dreamy, smooth pie flavored with strawberries. A wonderful staple for spring or summertime!
Servings: 8 -10
- One 9" Nilla Wafer pie crust
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese softened
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces frozen strawberry daiquiri drink mix slightly thawed
- 1 tsp strawberry extract
- One 8-ounce tub Cool Whip thawed
- Additional whipped cream and fresh strawberries for garnish optional but recommended
Cream the cream cheese, condensed milk, strawberry daiquiri drink mix and strawberry extract together with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended, about 30 seconds. Continue beating for 2 more minutes until mixture is smooth and slightly thickened.
Fold in the Cool Whip until mixture is fully incorporated. Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust and smooth out the top. Carefully place in the freezer and freeze until firm and solid, about 3-4 hours.
Just before serving, garnish with additional whipped cream and halved strawberry slices, or serve with chocolate or white chocolate sauce. You may store the pie in the freezer for about 1 week (the fresh berries on top may not last that long), or keep covered in the fridge for about 1-2 days.