No-Churn Cosmic Brownie Marshmallow Ice Cream
This No-Churn Cosmic Brownie Ice Cream is so refreshing on a hot day! A marshmallow and vanilla-flavored creamy base studded with chunks of fudgy Cosmic Brownies and a "constellation" of candy-coated sprinkles!
Servings: 6 -8
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 14 ounces (One 14-ounce can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup marshmallow sundae topping or marshmallow fluff
- 1 box Cosmic Brownies chopped into bite-size pieces
- 2/3 cup candy-coated chocolate sprinkles or you may substitute regular sprinkles
In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl using an electric mixer, whip the heavy whipping cream and confectioners sugar together on medium-high speed for about 5-7 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Add in the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and marshmallow sauce or fluff and fold together until combined.
Toss in the chopped brownie pieces and the candy-coated sprinkles and gently fold to combine. Pour the mixture into a resealable plastic or glass food storage container and freeze for at least 8 hours, preferably overnight.