No-Bake Frozen Rosé Pie (AKA, Frosé Pie)
This Frosé Pie (aka frozen rosé pie) is PHENOMENAL. Cool and creamy with an ice cream-y texture and a robust, sweet and fruity rosé wine flavor throughout! A must-make for the summertime!
Servings: 8 -10
- One 9" prepared pie crust Nilla Wafer, or graham cracker
- 6 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 14 ounces (One 14-ounce can) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz rosé wine make sure the wine you choose is low-alcohol. For this, I loved Stella Rosa brand's "Stella Pink"
- 2 Tbsp Chambord or other raspberry liqueur
- 2 Tbsp strawberry or raspberry Jell-O powder
- 8 ounces (One 8-oz tub) Cool Whip thawed
- FOR THE TOPPING:
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 Tbsp Chambord
- Fresh raspberries and/or strawberries
In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk with a handheld electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Beat in the rosé wine, gently adding a little wine at a time, followed by the Chambord and strawberry gelatin powder. Finally fold in the whipped topping (or stabilized whipped cream, if using) until combined and uniform in color, making sure to get the bottom of the bowl.
Pour into the prepared pie crust and freeze for at least 8 HOURS or overnight. This ensures the alcohol in the pie has time to solidify adequately before serving.
Just before serving, make the Chambord whipped cream: in a medium-large bowl, beat together the heavy whipping cream, confectioners' sugar, and Chambord together until stiff peaks form, about 5-7 minutes. Spread onto the top of the pie and garnish with raspberries. Store leftovers in the freezer and let sit at room temperature for at least 10 minutes before serving.