Super Easy Sangria Jello Shots
These Sangria Jello Shots are so flavorful, simple, quick and FANTASTIC! Great for parties and entertaining!
Servings: 24 -25
- One box (6-ounce box) black cherry Jello powder you can also use TWO 3-ounce boxes if you cannot find the large box. You can substitute with any flavor Jello; raspberry or pomegranate would be fabulous!
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup red wine I prefer a medium or full-bodied blend
- 1/4 cup triple sec brandy, OR vodka - take your pick!
- One can (14-ounce can) fruit cocktail well drained
- Blackberries halved if some are large
- 24-25 two-ounce condiment cups with lids
Place your condiment cups onto a rimmed baking sheet to make transportation to the fridge easy! Remove the lids and set aside.
In a large glass bowl or a saucepan, whisk together the Jello powder and boiling water until dissolved. Stir in the red wine and triple sec until combined. Let set for 5 minutes.
Place a teaspoon of fruit cocktail and a single blackberry into each condiment cup. Transfer the wine-Jello mixture to a measuring cup or bowl with a spout to make distributing the mixture easy. Carefully pour the wine mixture evenly into each cup, filling just about to the brim.
Gently transfer the Jello shots to the fridge to set for 2-3 hours or until firm to the touch. Pop the lids on and serve!