White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Pretzel Candy
This White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Pretzel Candy is easy, fast, and SO delightfully addictive! Sweet, salty, crunchy, creamy, minty goodness in every bite, it'll satisfy all your cravings at once!
- Two (16 ounce EACH) packages vanilla almond bark/white chocolate candy coating broken into cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 lb bag pretzel twists, coarsely crushed
- 1⅓ cups coarsely crushed peppermint candies such as candy canes, divided
- 8 ounces (One 8 ounce package) chocolate candy coating for drizzling
Line three baking sheets with parchment paper. Get your ingredients ready! Meanwhile, in a very large microwaveable bowl, add the vanilla almond bark/candy coating and microwave on HIGH power for 30 seconds. Stir, then return to the microwave for another 30 seconds. Repeat in 30-second increments, stirring after each round, until candy coating is smooth and melted. Vigorously whisk in the peppermint extract.
To the melted candy coating, add in the crushed pretzels and one (1) cup of the peppermint candies. Stir together until the mixture is totally coated and combined.
Working quickly and using a 1/4 cup-size cookie dough scoop, portion out rounded scoops of the candy and drop onto the baking sheets 1" apart. Let the candy set before drizzling the tops of the candies with melted chocolate candy coating. Immediately sprinkle the tops of the wet chocolate drizzle with the remaining crushed peppermint candies. Let set before serving.