Funfetti Edible Cookie Dough
This Funfetti Edible Cookie Dough is super simple, fast and delicious! It tastes just like a cross between Funfetti cake batter and gooey cookie dough and it's safe to eat!
Servings: 4 -6
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour heat-treated if desired (you may also use a flour substitute such as almond, oat, or chickpea flour)
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar with the paddle attachment until creamy and smooth, about 2 minutes. Add in the milk and vanilla and beat well. Lastly, slowly add in the flour until a soft dough comes together. Fold in the white chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles, or any other add-ins you'd prefer.
Serve immediately or transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate up to 2 days. You may want to bring it slightly to room temperature before serving if it has been refrigerated so it has a chance to soften some!