White Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
These White Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes are sweet, tangy, creamy and moist with a silky white chocolate buttercream and a tart & juicy raspberry filling!
Servings: 18 -20
- One box vanilla cake mix plus ingredients on back of box
- One box (3.4 ounces) INSTANT white chocolate pudding mix just the dry mix
- 2/3 cup raspberry jam or preserves I prefer seedless
- 3/4 cup (1 & 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 ounces (One 4 oz bar) white chocolate melted
- 3-4 cups confectioners' sugar
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 muffin tins with about 18-20 paper liners; set aside. Meanwhile, prepare the cake mix according to the package instructions until cake batter is combined. Stir in the dry pudding mix into the cake batter. Portion the batter evenly among the muffin cups, filling about 2/3 full. Bake according to package directions or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean or with moist crumbs. Cool completely.
Once cupcakes have cooled, core them using a cupcake corer or a paring knife. Discard or consume the cupcake insides. Fill each cupcake with raspberry jam just barely to the top of the cupcake.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and vanilla until soft and creamy, 1 minute. Add in the melted white chocolate and beat well. Lastly, add in the confectioners' sugar, one cup at a time, until frosting is light and fluffy.
Pipe or spread the frosting onto the filled cupcakes, making sure to cover the filling. Garnish with a fresh raspberry.