No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie is sinfully delicious and entirely no-bake, perfect for hot summer days! Creamy, rich, smooth and peanut buttery, it sits on an Oreo cookie crust and is SO decadent!
Servings: 8 -12
- FOR THE CRUST:
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 5 Tablespoons butter melted
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE:
- 2 (8 ounce packages) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream whipped into stiff peaks
- Additional whipped cream and Reese's cups for garnish optional but recommended
Lightly grease a 9" or 10" round springform pan with cooking spray. Set aside. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter, stirring until crumbs are moistened. Press the crumbs into the prepared springform pan in an even layer on the bottom and up the sides. Freeze for 10 minutes.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla until creamy and smooth, about 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl if needed. Add in the peanut butter and beat well. Lastly, fold in the whipped cream gently until no streaks of whipped cream remain.
Spread the filling onto the Oreo crust and smooth out the top. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, about 3-4 hours, or up to overnight. Just before serving, garnish with more whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and/or chopped Reese's cups.