No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownie Bombs
These No-Bake Cookie Dough Brownie Bombs are delicious, addictive treats made entirely without any kitchen appliances! An egg-free chocolate chip cookie dough truffle is surrounded by a fudge brownie and coated in chocolate!
Servings: 20 -22
- FOR THE COOKIE DOUGH:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour either raw or heat-treated if you have an issue with raw flour; can substitute with a flour alternative such as almond, oat, chickpea or coconut flour
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 2 containers bite-size fudge brownie bites usually found in the bakery section of your supermarket; I found mine at Walmart
- One package chocolate Candiquik or chocolate candy coating
- More miniature chocolate chips for garnish
First, make your cookie dough. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar with the paddle attachment until creamy, about 1 minute. Add in the milk and vanilla and mix well. Lastly, add in the flour or flour alternative and mix slowly until a soft dough comes together. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Take a brownie bite and gently flatten it with the heel of your hands. Place a rounded Tablespoonful of cookie dough (I like to use a cookie dough scoop) in the center of the flattened brownie bite. Take another brownie bite and gently flatten it, then cover the top of the cookie dough ball with the second flattened brownie bite, rolling it and pinching it with your fingers to completely cover the cookie dough with the brownie layer. If a little cookie dough peeks through the brownies, that's okay; you just want it mostly covered by brownie. Place on the baking sheet and repeat with remaining bombs. Freeze the bombs until firm, about 20-30 minutes.
Melt the candy coating according to package directions or until smooth. Using a fork, gently lower a bomb one at a time into the melted chocolate, coating it completely. Allow excess to drip off and return the bomb to the baking sheet; sprinkle the still-wet coating with more miniature chocolate chips. Repeat with remaining bombs. Allow chocolate shell to harden before serving. Store any leftovers in the fridge or freezer.