Apple Cider Sangria
This Apple Cider Sangria is a favorite this time of year! Fruity, sweet, cozy and comforting, it has a slight sparkling twist everyone will love!
Servings: 4 -6
- One bottle pinot grigio can substitute with chardonnay or Moscato
- 1 cup cinnamon whiskey such as Fireball
- 3 cups apple cider
- One bottle sparkling apple cider such as Martinelli's
- One Gala or Fuji apple sliced
- One Granny Smith apple sliced
- 4 cinnamon sticks
Pour the entire bottle of pinot grigio into a large pitcher. Add in the whiskey and apple cider and stir to combine. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour for flavors to meld.
Just before serving, top off with the sparkling apple cider and add in the sliced apples and cinnamon sticks, stirring to combine. This is best made and served the same day you make it once the fruit has been added.