Christmas Crockpot Candy
This Christmas Crockpot Candy is going to be a huge hit to whomever you serve it to! Super easy, low-maintenance candy made entirely in the slow cooker. Great for parties, gifts, or snacking because it makes a big batch!
- 32 oz dry-roasted unsalted peanuts can substitute with almonds, pecan halves, or walnut halves
- 2 lbs vanilla/white chocolate almond bark/candy coating broken into pieces
- One (4-ounce) German chocolate bar broken into pieces
- One package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Assorted Christmas or seasonal sprinkles optional but recommended
Add the peanuts to a crock pot. Top with the broken pieces of almond bark, the chocolate bar, and chocolate chips.
Place a dry, clean dish towel over the top of the slow cooker, then put the lid on top of the slow cooker. The dish towel will catch any condensation that may collect on the slow cooker. (The water droplets from the condensation could seize the chocolate).
Cook on LOW heat for 1 hour. Stir thoroughly, then replace the dishtowel and lid and cook on low for another 30-45 minutes, stirring after the 30 minute mark until mixture is creamy and thoroughly combined.
Using a spoon or large cookie dough scoop, scoop out heaping Tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto parchment paper. Sprinkle the still-wet chocolate with sprinkles, if desired. Allow the chocolates to set completely before serving or storing.