This Best Ever No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is divine! Ultra simple no-bake cheesecake topped with a scrumptious homemade strawberry sauce. You don’t want to miss this easy summertime recipe!
Hard for me to believe that Fourth of July is this week! How did we even get this far in this CRAZY whirlwind of a year?
Do you guys have any July 4th plans?
I am a self-proclaimed Fourth of July grinch. I hate everything about it, honestly, but especially the heat and fireworks which, let’s be real, IS what Fourth of July is pretty much all about. So I usually shelter in my AC and binge-watch some Netflix while eating take-out. No sweaty BBQs for me, but I like it that way!
Whether you’re like me or you’re out partying like it is 1776, there is one thing you should most definitely include in your (anti)festivities: this No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake! My No-Bake Cheesecake recipe has been going gang-busters lately, so I wanted to make a strawberry version and it does not disappoint!
Strawberry cheesecake is all about the strawberry topping that crowns the cheesecake itself, and I am picky about how I like my strawberry topping. I don’t want it to taste artificial or overly processed which usually means pie filling and strawberry “syrup” is out for me. But I don’t want just fresh berries on top because I like the sauce element. This Strawberry Sauce is perfect: combining fresh chunks of juicy strawberries in a thick homemade sauce with REAL strawberry flavor.
The cheesecake itself is super light and fluffy with a luscious creaminess and that signature cheesecake tanginess. It is so delicious and simple!
When combined, the sweet and tangy cheesecake with the fresh, saucy strawberries is a combination that cannot be missed!
Best Ever No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake: your new BFF!
Best Ever No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter melted
- 1¼ cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup full-fat sour cream
For Strawberry Sauce
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp warm water
- 1 lb fresh strawberries washed, hulled and sliced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Zest of 1/2 a lemon
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- Very lightly grease a 9" or 10" round springform pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter, stirring until moistened. Pour the crumbs into the springform pan and pat and spread the crumbs into an even layer along the bottom and slightly up the sides of the pan. Freeze for 10 minutes while you prepare the filling.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream on high speed with the whisk attachment until stiff peaks form, about 5-7 minutes; set aside. In another bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice with the paddle attachment for about 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula if needed. Add in the sour cream and mix well until combined. Lastly, fold in the whipped cream until fully incorporated.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture evenly onto the crust and smooth out the top. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set. Just before serving, top with the strawberry sauce.
For the Strawberry Sauce:
- Whisk together the cornstarch and warm water in a small bowl until combined. Add the cornstarch mixture, sliced strawberries, lemon juice and zest and granulated sugar to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Break some of the strawberries up with a wooden spoon as you stir.
- Simmer the strawberry mixture for 5 minutes, then remove from heat and let cool completely. The longer it sits (especially in the fridge) the thicker it'll get. I recommend it being at least room temperature, if not chilled, before garnishing the cheesecake.
Cool, creamy, tangy and sweet with juicy, ripe strawberry sauce – you are going to LOVE this easy cheesecake!
Craving more cheesecake? Check out these recipes:
No-Bake Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake
And some cheesecake recipes from around the blogs!
Hot Fudge Sundae No Bake Cheesecake by Brown Sugar Food Blogger
Cream Cheese Bars with Fruit Topping by Margaritas on the Rocks Blog
Have a super sweet day!
My family loved this recipe, heavenly creamy texture and the sauce is so yummy! Family hit for Independence Day!!! Loved it!!!
Ronak Mehta says
Baked this cake for my birthday and it was an absolute hit! So moist and tasty. Thank you for doing what you do
I am not a fan of cheesecake usually, but this recipe was so easy and the cheesecake itself light and not dense at all (usually my qualm with cheesecake)! I blended some strawberries into the actual filling itself so it was a strawberry cheesecake with the strawberry topping and drizzled some melted chocolate over the top and it was truly a delight. Thank you!
8 ounces of cream cheese for the recipe or 16 ?
Hi Brad, 16 oz total. I use two 8-ounce packages.