This Frozen Lemonade Pie is the perfect summertime treat! Icy, cool and creamy and packed with punchy, bright lemon flavor!
I’m back from my much-needed, though unplanned sabbatical and I missed you guys!
If you missed my last post, I had two sudden deaths in the family within 2 weeks, plus the pandemic, plus what is happening in our country, and I just needed a break to reflect and take care of my family. It wasn’t the kind of break I’m used to taking, but it was very much needed and I appreciate all your well wishes and patience.
Now back to the pie. I cannot believe it is summer and I am already needing to come up with easy, no-bake recipes! While I’m a fan of no-bake recipes year-round, they are essential in the summer when it is too hot to even think about turning on the oven!
This Frozen Lemonade Pie is definitely high up on the list of no-bake things you have got to try! If you love lemon flavors, you are going to love this one.
It starts with a little bit of cream cheese, some sweetened condensed milk, and lemonade concentrate – you know, the frozen canned lemonade? In a pinch, lemon juice works but the concentrate has some sugar in it which helps sweeten the pie some. Don’t worry, though – while it is sweet, there is a definitely a LOT of tangy tartness, too!
For added lemon punch, I added in some lemon zest which really helps drive home that bright lemon flavor! After blending all those ingredients together with an electric mixer to get perfectly smooth, you’ll blend in some thawed whipped topping. This creates a lovely mousse-like texture and makes the pie extra light and fluffy!
Pour the mixture into a graham cracker crust (for ease, I like store-bought!) and freeze for a good 8 hours or until firm and solid. This pie needs to stay frozen, but it tastes SO amazing – like a frozen lemonade!!
And yes, you can definitely make this using pink lemonade as well!
Bright, tart, tangy, sweet and lemony Frozen Lemonade Pie! Welcome to summer!
Frozen Lemonade Pie
- One (9" round) prepared graham cracker crust
- 4 ounces (1/2 of a package) cream cheese at room temperature
- 14 ounces (one small can) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate mostly thawed
- Zest of one lemon
- 8 ounces (one tub) whipped topping thawed
- In a large bowl, add in the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and lemonade concentrate and beat with a handheld electric mixer until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add in the zest and beat to combine.
- Lastly, slowly beat or fold in the whipped topping until fully incorporated. Pour the filling into the prepared graham cracker crust and smooth out the top.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours, preferably overnight, before cutting into slices. Pie must stay in the freezer, but it can be eaten straight from the freezer or slightly softened at room temperature (about 10-15 min out of the freezer).
I know you guys are going to love this tart and tangy lemon pie!
Craving more lemon desserts? Check out these recipes!
And lemon recipes from around the blogs…
Strawberry Peach Lemonade Mojitos by Margaritas on the Rocks
Lemon Parmesan Risotto with Peas by Sweet Tea Thyme
Lemon Raspberry Meringue Tarts by Bakes by Brown Sugar
Have a super sweet day!