This No Churn Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Ice Cream is a delicious mouthful! Super easy, homemade, no-churn and absolutely delightful!
So I kind of realized I live in a bubble. And I’m trying to fix it, okay?
I know, I know. I’m 25 and a certified recluse. I work from home, I relax at home, I prefer staying at home… I am the textbook definition of a homebody.
BUT I was so sick of being cooped up in my house that I went exploring in neighboring cities and I had a blast! Sometimes you just need to be a tourist in your own town, ya know?
I spent too much money at antique shops finding unique treasures and cool food props, and then stopped at a little ice cream shop to do some window shopping since I was still full from lunch. The ice cream parlor had a peanut butter fudge ice cream which sounded so good if I hadn’t gorged myself on tater tots an hour prior. Tater tots, if you didn’t know, are my weakness. Actually, most potato products are. Fun fact #4573 about Hayley. I know you were dying to know that!
So I got home and recreated this fantastical ice cream flavor for you and I have to say, I’m pretty darn pleased with the outcome. This ice cream is SO creamy, peanut buttery and smooth with chunks of peanut butter cups and gooey ribbons of fudge. I decided to add peanut butter cups into the ice cream because I’m a texture kinda girl and love having some kind of add-in for whatever ice cream/froyo/soft serve I’m eating. You could always add chopped peanuts or chocolate chips to this too!
But whatever you do, do yourself a flavor and make it! It’s so perfect.
It starts with the classic no-churn ice cream base: sweetened condensed milk and whipped cream. If you didn’t know you could make ice cream with those two ingredients, well, I’m here to let you know that you CAN and SHOULD! It couldn’t be simpler.
Whip up some whipped cream with a teensy bit of sugar until stiff peaks form. Then fold in a mixture of smooth peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk until it’s all combined and friendly. Pour half of it into a freezer-safe container with a lid (or a loaf pan), sprinkle on some chopped PB cups and drizzle a few ribbons of fudge on top. Then repeat the layers, freeze it for at least 8 hours, and then chow down!
No Churn Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 (14 oz can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (11 oz package) Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Minis chopped roughly
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce warmed very slightly until pourable
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the heavy whipping cream and the sugar on HIGH speed for about 5-7 minutes or until stiff peaks form. While the mixture whips, in a medium bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk and creamy peanut butter until blended.
- Fold the peanut butter milk mixture into the whipped cream until just combined. Pour half of the mixture into a freezer-safe container with a lid. Sprinkle liberally with half of the peanut butter cups and drizzle with half of the hot fudge sauce. Repeat layers, pop on the lid (or cover with plastic wrap), and freeze for at least 8 hours, preferably overnight.
You guys are going to love this ice cream! I cannot get over the creamy peanut butter ice cream base and that huge, thick ribbon of fudge swirled throughout!
Have a super sweet day!