So no-bake cheesecakes on the blog today. I get it, people. We aren’t in summer no mo’. Time for scarves and boots and pumpkins and eating your weight in snack size Butterfingers.
Because the weather still says otherwise. Ugh, seriously.
Eventually, Mother Nature will have to quit it with all this 90 degree weather-bikinis-in-fall nonsense and we can all go along our merry way buying 50 pound bags of Halloween candy and get ready for fall TV. I mean shoot, I didn’t even put on a bikini once this year and don’t intend to now that candy corns and Halloween masks are being sold in stores.
Get with the times, Mother N. Sheesh.
Then again, look who’s talking? I’m not only posting a recipe for no-bake cheesecakes, but Samoas-flavored ones at that. What can I say? I’m obsessed with Samoas. They’re freaking cookies. They don’t have a season, even if a 6-year old hawking them for $5 a box and wearing a brown vest tells you so.
I mean, sheesh.
1 pkg Keebler Coconut Dreams cookies
3 Tbsp butter, melted
1/3 cup shredded coconut
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 tub (7 oz) marshmallow cream
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp caramel sundae sauce
Chocolate sauce or chocolate bark, for drizzling
1. Line a muffin tin with about 12 paper liners. Set out about 5 cookies, and crush the remaining cookies into a fine crumb in a food processor.
2. Mix the crushed cookies with the melted butter in a small bowl to combine. Press about a heaping Tablespoon of “crust” into the bottom of each muffin cavity. Top with a sprinkle of shredded coconut.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip together the cream cheese, marshmallow cream, vanilla, and caramel sauce until blended. Drop a heaping Tablespoon or two of filling into each muffin tin. Spread to even out.
4. Coarsely chop the remaining cookies. Top each cheesecake with chopped cookies. Chill for about 3-4 hours in the fridge.
5. Before serving, drizzle with chocolate sauce or melted chocolate bark. Let set a couple minutes, then serve. Store leftovers airtight in the fridge up to 2 days.
I hope you enjoy!!