First it started with magazines. I’d ask (and still ask) for subscriptions for Christmas and my birthday. Magazines are one thing I couldn’t live without – I love getting them in the mail, eagerly anticipating reading every article and checking out every advertisement. I even save some of my magazines – my beloved Cosmos and Real Simples. Those are the creme de la creme in my magazine-obsessed eyes.
Then there’s the makeup subscription services: Birchbox and Ipsy. I’m OBSESSED. Every month I basically hound my postman for my Ipsy and Birchbox packages, anxiously awaiting my beauty products. He probably thinks I’m an escaped mental patient, desperate for makeup.
And then there’s Stitch Fix. I adore it so. Each month (or however you set it to come) I get a package of five hand-picked items just for me. I’m always so excited to see what’s in the box that I stalk the package with their USPS tracking info. Again, my postman must think I’m some special brand of psychotic, always peeking out my windows in hopes of seeing his truck pull up in front of my house. One of these days, he won’t come and instead some kind of mental institution van will show up instead, I just know it.
And honestly? As long as they bring my fix and let me try everything on first, I’ll be okay with going wherever they need me to.
So yeah – fixes, glam bags, boxes, magazines… color me obsessed, but each month is like Christmas throughout the month. And fake Christmas month reminds me of winter, which is desperately needed in the midst of all this wretched heat we’re getting. Seriously, we’re turning on the AC at like 8 in the morning, it’s been so bad. So I’m on a desperate hunt to eat things that are chilled, and this No Bake S’mores Lush Dessert is the perfect solution to life’s problems.
…including waiting for my next mail surprise.
*adapted from Crazy for Crust’s recipe
- 36 S'mores Oreos (or Golden Oreos with Chocolate), divided
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 box (3.4 oz) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- ½ pkg JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 4 cups Cool Whip (about 2 8-oz pkgs), divided
- About ½ cup JET-PUFFED Mallow Bits
- Place 20 cookies in a gallon size resealable bag and begin crushing the cookies with a rolling pin or meat mallet until the cookies become coarse crumbs. Pour the cookie crumbs into a large bowl with the melted butter and toss to combine. Press into a greased 8 or 9-inch square baking dish, compacting them loosely in there. Set aside.
- Wipe out the bowl and add in the pudding mix and milk, whisking until combined and letting sit for 2 minutes. Add in one package (2 cups) of the Cool Whip, folding it in until combined. Carefully spread this mixture over the cookies in the pan.
- Meanwhile, fold together the remaining Cool Whip and marshmallow creme until combined. Spread over the chocolate pudding mixture in the pan. Set aside.
- Crush the remaining cookies in another plastic bag until coarse crumbs as formed. Sprinkle the cookies over the top with the marshmallow bits. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before cutting into slices to serve.
Creamy, dreamy, crunchy, and s’moresy. What’s not to love?!
Have a super sweet day!!
This post contains some affiliate links. I get small credits/points if you sign up with the links. I appreciate it! Thanks!