I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
If you’ve been reading this blog long enough, you know that I’m not the biggest chocoholic in the world. In fact, if given the choice, I consistently choose vanilla over chocolate every time. So typically when it comes to candy, I usually stick with something simple like Red Vines or gummies – maybe an Almond Joy if I’m feeling feisty but when MARS introduced their Milky Way Simply Caramel candy bars, I was hooked.
Extra caramel? Sign. Me. Up.
So when I partnered with MARS and Collective Bias for this shoppertunity I knew I had to create something totally swoonworthy with their new MILKY WAY® Simply Caramel Bites! If you haven’t been down the baking aisle of Walmart recently, I strongly encourage you to take a gander. Gone are the days of chopping up gooey candy bars for recipes or garnishes — MARS Bites makes it easy to add bite-sized morsels of your favorite candy bars to any dish with ease. No chopping, no unwrapping, no fuss. Just miniature, bite-sized pieces of your favorites ready to bake, garnish, or eat with abandon. Your choice!
But today’s star of the show has to be the MILKY WAY® Simply Caramel Bites. There’s something so irresistible about bite-sized pieces of chocolate that’s been smothered in smooth, buttery caramel. Pair that with caramely, brown sugar laden blondies drizzled with more salty caramel, as well as peanut butter chips and bits of honey roasted peanuts, and you have blondies that are pretty close to being out of this galaxy.
Get to baking!!
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 bag MILKY WAY® Simply Caramel Bites
- ½ cup honey roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup caramel sauce (like sundae sauce)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8" baking pan with foil, extending the sides of the foil over the edges of the pan. Lightly mist the foil with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the melted butter and the brown sugar with a fork until combined. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla to blend. Gradually add the flour, baking soda and salt until a soft dough forms.
- Press half of the dough evenly into bottom of the pan. Sprinkle evenly with the MILKY WAY® Simply Caramel Bites, honey roasted peanuts and peanut butter chips. Drizzle evenly with the caramel sauce.
- Drop remaining dough on top of the filled layer, trying to cover the caramel up as best as you can. Some patches may show through, but try your best to cover the middle layer completely. Bake the blondies for about 25-30 minutes or until the top is lightly golden and center is almost set. The center may appear undone; this is okay as it will continue to set up as it cools. Cool the blondies completely before cutting into squares.
Be sure to snag one of these MILKY WAY® Simply Caramel Bites coupons so you can make these irresistible blondies — or at least have a decent midnight snack You can save $0.75 off two small bags or $3 off two larger bags.
Have a fantastical day!!