I didn’t expect to, but per the usual antics of love, it happens when you least expect it. I couldn’t help that my heart swelled at first sight, and I didn’t stop to think that this was crazy or silly or that I should get out while I’m ahead. Instead, I fell head over heels and gave myself to the concept that this love could and would last.. long-distance or not. I was willing to make it work — love is about compromise and sacrifice, right?
I spent as much time as I could with my love while in Austin, and thought about what life would be like after I’d returned home to the daily grind. Would I ever see my love again? Would I ever experience a love as great as this? I seriously doubted anything as incredible as my love could be replicated by anything else, except for maybe Ryan Gosling, but that was besides the point. So you can imagine my utter heartbreak when I left Austin.. and was forced to leave my love behind.
I had seriously underestimated love’s magical powers, because a couple weeks later, I was at home when the doorbell rang. I opened it, not expecting much — but received everything I’d ever wanted standing right on my doorstep. It was my love! My love had returned for me! We caught up on old times and immediately bonded over our love of Cookie Dough Milkshakes. I’ve never met a love who could make such a delicious milkshake — and will never meet another love who will. I’m committed, y’all, and I won’t stray for nothin’!!
Lucky for you, my love has a twin and the twin wants YOU.
If you’ve ever stared longingly into your kitchen and wished you could ditch your dumpy loser of a blender for something sleeker, smarter, multi-taskier, taller, darker and handsomer, then you’ve come to the right blog because I’m your matchmaker, and honey, meet your new love:
The Ninja Mega Kitchen System!!
This isn’t your ordinary blender. The Ninja Mega Kitchen System is a professional, high-powered tool with a sleek design and exemplary performance. It’s perfect for your frozen blending needs — like crushing ice for frozen drinks or smoothies; it serves as a complete juicing system — taking the work out of blending whole fruits and veggies; it effortlessly minces, chops, grinds and blends a variety of ingredients in its state-of-the-art food processor; and it even has the capability to create pizza dough, bread dough, cookie dough.. even crepe batter! Plus, it comes with a two single-serve glasses and lids, perfect for on-the-go drinks or single-serving shakes. I’m guessing it does all of this because of ancient Ninja secret powers, or it could be the fact that the machine has 1500 watts.
And once you’re in blender love, make yourself this milkshake!!
- 2 cups (about 4 standard scoops) Cookie Dough ice cream
- ⅔ cup milk
- ¼ cup Torani Chocolate Chip Cookie Cough syrup
- 1 snack-sized package Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie mix, plus ingredients on back of package
- Whipped cream, if you'd like
- First, make your dough. Attach the dough bowl attachment to the base. Pour in the cookie mix, plus the ingredients on the back of the package. If you'd rather make your own homemade cookie dough, halve your favorite recipe and substitute 2 Tbsp milk in place of each egg. Press the Dough button for a couple seconds until the dough comes together. Set aside.
- Now attach the blender to the base. Add in the ice cream, milk and syrup and blend for a couple seconds or until smooth. Drop heaping Tablespoonfuls of dough into the milkshake mixture--leave some dough in the bowl for garnish--and whir just for a second to lightly incorporate the dough. You want it to have doughy chunks in there!
- Pour into two glasses and top with whipped cream, if you'd like, and additional remaining cookie dough bits. Drink immediately!!
Good luck, and thanks for entering!!
In the interest of full disclosure, I was compensated with a Ninja Mega Kitchen System for purposes of reviewing on my website. All opinions expressed are entirely my own. One lucky winner will be chosen at random on 7/17 and emailed once they’ve won. A huge thank you to Ninja for generously providing me with this amazing product for a giveaway.