Happy Friday, people! We’re yet another week down and headed straight for Christmas.
No, I won’t apologize to all you Christmas h8rz. Because frankly, if I have to wear shorts for ONEMOREDAY in September, I’m going to start singing “Jingle Bells” and begin breaking out the wrapping paper.
I. Can’t. Take. The. Heat. No. Mo.
Plus, no offense to you September-lovers or birthday peeps, but frankly, I could do without the month. I’m ready for the holidays! Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s… doesn’t get better than that. And after dealing with a grueling summer which I LOATHE, I’m beyond ready to skip past September and start dressing up for free candy.
Anywho, when I wasn’t working up a sweat breathing, I was baking. A lot, actually. I posted every.single.day last week, you lucky ducks. *pleasedon’tgetsickofme*
I put my freeloading dog to work and HE wrote my post.
I whipped up some donuts based on my fave kind of milk.
I broke out the pumpkin, punkin.
I remastered the convenience store fave, the moon pie.
I made a skinnylicious dip for your face.
And last but not least, I talked about being possessed by pizza.
And I still managed to find time to be an international badass. Someone’s gotta do it.
Other people were busy baking and badarsin’ around this week. Here’s what caught my eye:
Peanut Butter Nutella Apple Nachos from Shugary Sweets
Apple Fritters from Buns in My Oven
Pumpkin Latte Coffee Cake from Kitchen Meets Girl
Pumpkin Pie Frozen Yogurt from A Kitchen Addiction
Skinny Peanut Butter Truffles from Back For Seconds
1. While everyone’s breaking out their boots and scarves, I am still in shorts. It’s stupid. 90 degree days for the past couple weeks. Not cool, Mother N. Not. Cool.
2. I’m really pissed about #1 because on Monday I bought a Betsey dress for $30 on clearance at Nordstrom Rack. Basically, I had been stalking the dress weekly for a month and FINALLY they marked it down. The only problem? It’s soft, warm, fuzzy, long-sleeved and NOT okay to wear right now. I hate life.
3. A few days ago, Jessie and I went out for dinner. Our waiter introduced himself twice and it was the weirdest thing ever. “Hi, my name is Rick and I’ll be your waiter. Hi, my name is Rick and it’s happy hour right now.” We both looked at each other like, did he just say his name twice without batting an eye? Yes he did. It was odd. He was also the worst waiter ever, just sayin’.
4. I went to price-compare groceries at Winco this week and omg, why do I not shop at Winco?! I think I’m in love.
5. This weekend, I don’t have plans and that kinda sorta excites me. You know I’ll be baking though. Always with the baking
And I have a fun giveaway tomorrow! Be sure to check back!
Have an awesome weekend, friends!